Account Block - error56

Faty

Question

4 answers to this question

• Advanced Members

Hi there!

So you have been scammed or you have Error 56?

If you have been scammed: You need to make a ticket in the Help Topic ''Report Scam'' and provide as many evidence as you have that you have been scammed.

If you have Error 56: That means that either you of the person you're trying to send xats/days via transfer is held indefinitely. A ticket needs to be send in the Help Topic ''Account Block''.

If you can't open a ticket, remember to clear your browser's cookies. if still you can't open one, i suggest you to talk to a Volunteer directly.

• Advanced Members

Hey, 

I did not understand what you mean by what is described in the title, but if your mistake is what you wrote in your comment, 

Try closing all the chats you have open, then log in again. 

If your problem is that when transferring, System Error 56 appears, the person who tries to transfer you has the account blocked

+Info https://util.xat.com/wiki/index.php?title=Errors

Edited by Samuel

• Wiki Editors

Since the user has a ticket open about this problem, I will close this topic and mark an appropriate response as they are now in line to receive assistance on this matter.

If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to start a new thread.