I need online Volunteer (lost auth)

MrMuX

Question

6 answers to this question

• Advanced Members

After you have cleared your browser's cookies/ or opened an icognito window, you may be using this pre-made text to open your ticket:

Help Topic: Lost Auth
Subject: I lost my auth app
Message: Hello, I'm reset my phone and I'm lost my authentification code, can someone help me?

NghZoFy.png

If you still have problems opening a ticket, send a message to a volunteer online like Kyle (click here to send a private message) and ask politely to help you open your ticket providing your registername/ID and details of your problem and he will be happy to open a ticket for you.

• Advanced Members

Did you save the time-based code? If so, you can use manual entry for the application by selecting "Enter provided key" instead of "Scan a barcode" on the Authenticator app.

If you did not save the QR code and time-based code when you activated authentication on your account, then there is no way to recover it. You will have to open a ticket and request for authentication to be removed from your account in order regain access.

Before opening a ticket for this issue, clear your browser's cookies or open an incognito window. Also, make sure to select the "Lost Auth" help topic, input the email associated to the account you lost access to where it asks for your email address, and that your subject is at least five words.

If you experience errors while opening a ticket after following the tips above, you will want to message a volunteer on the forums.

• Advanced Members

You need to open a ticket in the Lost Auth department to resolve your problem.

If you are not able to open the ticket for your account because you are not logged in, open the ticket to another account and enter the account you are needing to recover the authenticator.