Sign in to follow this  
Marshall

What are you doing for Christmas?

Hello everyone,

It's Marshall, and I've been bored quite recently so I thought I would ask, as the tiltle clearly states, what will you be doing for Christmas?

Me personally, I would probably be in my room playing some new games on the Switch or something, maybe asleep under my heat vent? (Yeah, I like to sleep on my heat vent because its so toasty warm.)

Anyhow, I'd like to know what the xat community will be doing for this year's Christmas, maybe even hear some past stories of things that happened in the past.

I'm always down to hear stories, so let me know what you'll be doing this year. :)

Edited by Marshall

Christmas is all about family! and gifts.  I will spend, as usual, Christmas Eve with my family and my BFF family (this is a tradition, each Christmas and Easter they come at our house or we go to them and celebrate, play cards). The thing is I don't know what to do on New Years Eve >.>, stay at home with my parents and family friends, or go to a restaurant with my friend and try to be sociable? <.<

• Like 2

I've not had a "family Christmas" since I disowned my mother in early 2015 (long story). 

The last two Christmases, I was home alone all day (woke up around 2-3pm), and opened my presents at night when my dad and brother got home. I just had salad and frozen pizza for dinner. :$ 

I imagine this Christmas will be the same, although I'm hoping to spend more time on xat with my friends. (toj)

13 minutes ago, Lunala said:

The thing is I don't know what to do on New Years Eve >.>

Maybe see the new Star Wars film? :$

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Crow said:

Maybe see the new Star Wars film? :$

I don't really wish to spend my New Years Eve at cinema. Maybe I will try to catch Mew or Mewtwo. XDDD

This Christmas, i'll be in family(as always).

I've always liked Christmas because it's a moment to be with our familiy and have a good time with them. (goo)

I like to received gifts, too.

Christmas i will pass it with my family and my boyfriend's family. 🙈