Mariposa

ALE42

• Advanced Members

Hi guys..                                         

Mariposa the name of power is a species of fairy, but better, i set the smilies for like her as long as possible, so i bet strong to the fire, trasparent, gold and some smilies of addition witch they might like Shoe, Dressed and Orchidea Gold

some suggestion of Smilies Ideas Mariposa:

X8OzI6L.gif  depositphotos_77626806-stock-photo-fairyfairy-fire-butterfly-21002650.jpg stock-vector-golden-butterfly-on-black-b       mariposa-rodeada-por-el-fuego-10574904.j stock-photo-transparent-flying-butterfly New-font-b-Pretty-b-font-font-b-Heart-b- glow_in_the_dark_necklace_blue_large.PNG Screen_Shot_2017-10-15_at_12.58.04_dda02 fairy_wings_cm-.jpg?1445651220&s=b423b63  06-Giuseppe-Zanotti-Design.jpg 14289249-shiny-abstract-butterfly-futuri

1)Mariposa  2) MariposaFire 3) Goldens Butterflies (like imagine)   4) MariposaFuego 5) Trasparent with glowing stars  6) HeartFairy Illuminated 7) Trasparent wings 8) Shoe Butterfly 9) Shiny Abstract Mapiposa

IpInNLU.png 53394249-mariposa-del-extracto-del-oro-c 1 Mariposa decorated   1)Orchidea Gold crop.php?r=DQ5iJUrQsOCiE15fO17np_JAdrgjL MariposaRose  latest?cb=20160603003716 Luminosity  autumn_fairy_by_hellonlegs-d48ljqt.pngDressed Fairy     Hat: !?!?!?!

Edited by Alee
  • Award 1
  • Confused 1

• Volunteers

They're a welcome departure from the cartoonish smiley powers we usually get. Indeed, they look very classy and elegant - ideal for decorating names. 

The gold butterflies and orchids in particular would look stunning with the gold pawn. 

• Cool 1

• Advanced Members
On 13/11/2017 at 11:45 AM, Crow said:

They're a welcome departure from the cartoonish smiley powers we usually get. Indeed, they look very classy and elegant - ideal for decorating names. 

The gold butterflies and orchids in particular would look stunning with the gold pawn. 

some of my ideas are nice @Crow, as if they wanted to make a turning point to suggest new ones rares like fairy, clear angry valentine, i focused in this, anyway I thank you!

Edited by Onlyy