what do you do if you are Administrator?!

Bau

• Advanced Members

Hello, it's easy, you have to answer this question, how many answers do you want, and how much you want to write, I'll read everything!

I'm going to bed now, but I promise I'll write the text, and I'll explain what I'll do if I'm the administrator
(I do not want to say that the administrator is bad, it's just a discussion to see who's going to handle if he's a manager, that is, what changes he does, or what he can bring to xat)
What changes can you make? // What new can you bring to xat? many other questions you have to answer, you already know what questions the world demands often, so you answer, what do you do if you are Administrator?! xD
Create a positive and creative response.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

Seeing Current positionof economy of xat , if i am ADMIN of xat , i will buy back alot of Limited and epic powers  to make  economy  stable again .

Also short names are too much expensive now , they need to be little cheap .

• Cool 1

• Advanced Members
1 minute ago, Morenako said:

Primero, más formas de pagos (sms, llamadas, tarjeta de juegos, etc.) En
segundo lugar, y haciendo esto, tendríamos un capital para contratar equipos especializados en programación para mejorarlo y así brindar un buen servicio a nuestros clientes. 

in english dear

• Award 1

• Volunteers
1 minute ago, Morenako said:

Primero, más formas de pagos (sms, llamadas, tarjeta de juegos, etc.) En
segundo lugar, y haciendo esto, tendríamos un capital para contratar equipos especializados en programación para mejorarlo y así brindar un buen servicio a nuestros clientes. 

General Forum Guidelines

14. Unless a forum or topic specifically authorizes the use of a different language, English is the only language allowed. This includes other content areas, such as statuses.

Please edit your post accordingly.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Advanced Members

If he were the administrator of xat he would take the following measures:

1. Renewal of the wiki team (since many corrections are incorrect and there are numerous errors)
  2. Update of OSTicket to its latest version for better appearance and operation.
  3. Take care personally to finalize xat in HTML5 thing that should already be.
  4. Increase the number of volunteers or demand a higher performance.
  5. Increase the participation of users in the community with contributions.
  6. Start with advertising campaigns in google adsense.
  7. Create new useful powers (which I reserve for a post).
  8. Add new payment systems so that more countries can buy from the official purchase system and not have to resort to external, thus reducing the scams

And many more things but I do not want to bore you.

• Cool 1

• 11 months later...