xatspace reputation

Distinct

• Advanced Members

I feel like xat isn't an honest social network.

What I mean is that xat is a social network yes, but not many people socialize with each other.

Is there a lack of motivation?

Perhaps earning some points as you socialize with other users could fix this problem!

For example when you go to someone's xatspace, it will say they've made about 10-20 friends and give a number from 1-100 as positive reputation.

This is just like reputation on forum.

I believe this could encourage more users to socialize with others instead of just sitting on chats all day.

Forgive me if this has been suggested in the past.

• Confused 4

• Advanced Members
46 minutes ago, Encrypt said:

I feel like xat isn't an honest social network.

What I mean is that xat is a social network yes, but not many people socialize with each other.

I believe this could encourage more users to socialize with others instead of just sitting on chats all day.

I'm extremely confused.. do people not socialize with one another on the forum and on chats?

I don't see this being implemented any time soon. Simply because xat has a lot on their plate and "xatspace reputation points" isn't something that is going to spark many people's interest.

• Advanced Members

Such a suggestion has already been suggested.

This can be done with a simple code, every user who enters to vote if they like your xatspace, and see from which country he voted, one thing you do not see who votes, because xat does not have that.
I think the idea is not bad, it's really good for everyone to be able to vote the work done for xatspace.
it is good to have something to vote just created by xat, not to add your own code of votes.

if I added something that is not to this idea, I want you to know why. xD

I always supported this idea, and I still support it! (clap)