Option For More xats Packages on Buy

Distinct

• Advanced Members

I feel like this has already been suggested for in the past, but I am simply too lazy at the moment to look for them.

What my suggestion is about is I want xats to put more options to buy more xats on the buy page.

For example they can sell $50 for 17,000 xats on the buy page. This can also be ranged from $50-100 depending on the amount of xats that will be sold.

Not everyone has a Paypal account to use with resellers. This would be an easier method to get more xats, and will make it worthwhile to wait for reserve to end.

• Advanced Members

This suggestion was given a lot of times, but Admin also said that this will not change! (sry)
Maybe in 2020, or never! for these small reasons, I do not even use xat anymore. xD

- About your idea, it's good to drop the price, or add more xats and days to each purchase. ~))
- - You can buy with paysafecard, and you do not get the reserve. :$ 
- - - You can buy the amount you want several times, why there are several different amounts, when the normal amount is 5 or 10 dollars minimum. and maximum 150 - 250 dollars
I think now how it is well arranged, all that has to be xats a little cheaper to buy.
Or I do not understand your suggestion. :( 

• Advanced Members
15 hours ago, Encrypt said:

I feel like this has already been suggested for in the past, but I am simply too lazy at the moment to look for them.

I was simply to lazy to read your post after this sentence. (meh)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Advanced Members
32 minutes ago, Admin said:

not compatible with $100 (so off topic I think) (also pay by phone is awful)

if is not compatible with $100, it could be added with smaller amounts then. we know is awful but some of us find it more easy than with cc sometimes or pp

Edited by Adeis

• Advanced Members
2 minutes ago, Stif said:

@Admin That's why i said cheap packages mate, i know it's off topic but some people usually need cheap packages to get paid user.

Might be awful but would be accessible, unless the cost of the service makes it unfeasible ofc.

there's an option with $5. you want cheaper than that or what, mate?

to be fair $200 is kinda expensive and you only get like 59.000xats, if you buy from a reseller xats for $200 you get around 80.000-90.000xats

• Bot Service Providers

Theres a simple thing that can fix it so ya

qWSwPossRD2SCmTl_dMj3A.png

Try adding 2 inputs one called "xats" and others "days" and one button called Get Price.. So you will be able to buy as much you want to spend.

E.g: I've put 20000 xats and 4000 days then clicked on Get Price, so it generated the price 200 usd. I will pay and receive my xats.

• Advanced Members
1 hour ago, Laming said:

Theres a simple thing that can fix it so ya

qWSwPossRD2SCmTl_dMj3A.png

Try adding 2 inputs one called "xats" and others "days" and one button called Get Price.. So you will be able to buy as much you want to spend.

E.g: I've put 20000 xats and 4000 days then clicked on Get Price, so it generated the price 200 usd. I will pay and receive my xats.

Hard part for them would be determining the price; how much per day? what about per xat?

Should there be a minimum? Maximum?

• Bot Service Providers
1 hour ago, Cryo said:

Hard part for them would be determining the price; how much per day? what about per xat?

Should there be a minimum? Maximum?

Sure it would be determined minimum / maximum as wel...

About the price it can be based dollar just like is used to sum price of dollar in other countries

• Advanced Members
23 hours ago, Admin said:

You are basically asking a for a $100 button (1/2 way between $40 and $200)

Is that right ?

But what payment types are you after ?

Can't you give the user the ability to purchase a custom amount ending with integers of 5/10 ? and categorize it in tiers to base the discount of the higher amount purchases?

EXAMPLE:

Under $10: (base price of xats/days)

$5

$10

Above $10: (2% discount)

$15-$50

Above $50: (5 % discount)

$55-$100

Above $100: (10% discount)

$100-$200

That way if I wanted to put $45/$35/$85 on my gift card I would still be able to, and get my proper discount. I guess all you would need to do is calculate the base price of xats and the discounts within the tiers, and charge it.

Unless there is a factor I am missing as to why this wouldn't work.

As far as payment types, I think you should also have your own payment processor so that you can accept credit cards. ( I am assuming this has not been done yet because you guys don't want to deal with charge backs/scams and such)

@Admin

Edited by Dann
  • Award 3

• Advanced Members
10 minutes ago, Brandon said:

This is a stretch, but it'd be nice if xat supported a single payment platform like Stripe. It has support for 135+ currencies, ACH debits, Bitcoin, Apple Pay, Pay with Google, Amex Express Checkout, WeChat Pay, Alipay, Giropay, and others.

On top of that, xat could introduce subscriptions with Stripe Subscriptions and allow discounts for people who continually purchase packages of subscriber days.

I think that's just wishful thinking though.

I mostly use American Express cards, but a majority of different American Express cards are still not supported by xat.

For example, I tried using the American Express Serve card to buy xats but it kept declining my card.

Admins should make the buy page accept all types of credit cards and prepaid cards.

• Advanced Members
4 hours ago, Encrypt said:

I mostly use American Express cards, but a majority of different American Express cards are still not supported by xat.

For example, I tried using the American Express Serve card to buy xats but it kept declining my card.

Admins should make the buy page accept all types of credit cards and prepaid cards.

That's unfortunate! Users should be able to pay in the way they prefer. Have you tried linking your American Express card to PayPal and using PayPal? That is the easiest solution I can imagine.

In general, payment options are extremely limited for some reason, and users are forced to turn to resellers.

• Advanced Members
1 hour ago, Brandon said:

That's unfortunate! Users should be able to pay in the way they prefer. Have you tried linking your American Express card to PayPal and using PayPal? That is the easiest solution I can imagine.

In general, payment options are extremely limited for some reason, and users are forced to turn to resellers.

Yes I even linked the card to my PayPal but xat is still rejecting it for some reason.

This is what admins should update on their xats purchase page.

• Advanced Members

Hi everyone, I want to suggest a new payment method (reserved for Apple users) to add to the buy page. The payment method is called "Apple Pay".
I think it's an innovative thing to add, as now I've come across the smartphone.
Below I'll leave you the links to learn more: https://developer.apple.com/apple-pay/

It would be useful, also add to the xat application, in the section where you buy xats.

• Advanced Members
15 hours ago, Matti said:

Hi everyone, I want to suggest a new payment method (reserved for Apple users) to add to the buy page. The payment method is called "Apple Pay".
I think it's an innovative thing to add, as now I've come across the smartphone.
Below I'll leave you the links to learn more: https://developer.apple.com/apple-pay/

It would be useful, also add to the xat application, in the section where you buy xats.

This is my first time hearing about Apple Pay.

I think it should be more known first before it's implemented with xat, as other users will not know how to use it.