Jump to content

466 | Plants


Paul
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Advanced Members

Another power of silver? Are not there more thematics for powers? Why do not they pull out a power of function or fix some things that do not work well? instead of repeating the same theme in the powers

  • Award 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Members
On 11/4/2017 at 1:09 PM, iWild said:

Another power of silver? Are not there more thematics for powers? Why do not they pull out a power of function or fix some things that do not work well? instead of repeating the same theme in the powers

My guess is that the admins are only focusing on the mobile app for the time being.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Members

Friendly reminder to all about our forum community guidelines, more specifically, guideline number 17:

 

Make sure your replies are thoughtful, otherwise they may be seen as spam posts. Focus on post quality. Writing "good idea" or "nice suggestion" is not sufficient. You could simply give reputation by liking the post instead of writing short, mindless replies.

 

I understand you may wish to express that you feel that the newest power is awesome, but two word replies aren’t allowed. As guideline 17 suggests, you could leave a reaction. You could also PC/PM the smiley maker and tell them that you enjoyed their work!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Members
22 hours ago, Encrypt said:

My guess is that the admins are only focusing on the mobile app for the time being.

 

that does not have anything to do "the powers with the app of xat.com" those functions can be done separately, these cases do not interfere with the powers, since it would be the same in the app as the pc.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Members
On 04/11/2017 at 6:09 PM, iWild said:

Another power of silver? Are not there more thematics for powers? Why do not they pull out a power of function or fix some things that do not work well? instead of repeating the same theme in the powers

 

Why not repeat some themes? It gives more choices to users. Being innovative is a difficult task and smiley makers do their best to satisfy everyone. If there's no power each week, it may reduce xat benefits and some users may be bored of having to wait a long time for the release of a new power. It's a double-edged sword. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Members
5 hours ago, Elea said:

 

Why not repeat some themes? It gives more choices to users. Being innovative is a difficult task and smiley makers do their best to satisfy everyone. If there's no power each week, it may reduce xat benefits and some users may be bored of having to wait a long time for the release of a new power. It's a double-edged sword. 

I do not see the logic of repeating powers, there are users who have great ideas of powers and do not take them into account, those ideas could be released every 2 weeks, so the official creators of xat.com have more fresh and motivating powers, so users are not bored of the same powers 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Angelo locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.