AnimeBoy (+hug)

ALE42

• Advanced Members

Hi guys someone want a anime like AnimeGirl or a manga like Aprincess but boy?? my smilies idea are:

XEqim9o.png 1) AnimeBoy 2)Absad 3) AbCry 4) Abmad 5) AbAngry 6) Absmile 7) Absleep 8) Abwhat 9) Abshock 10) Abredface 11) Abconfused

• Volunteers
7 minutes ago, Onlyy said:

XEqim9o.png

I think this suggestion is an excellent balance to the Animegirl and Aprincess powers we've had in recent times. 

But could you expand a little upon it, please? Maybe add some pawn, hug or kiss ideas too. A single image isn't sufficient for a power suggestion.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
2 hours ago, Crow said:

I think this suggestion is an excellent balance to the Animegirl and Aprincess powers we've had in recent times. 

But could you expand a little upon it, please? Maybe add some pawn, hug or kiss ideas too. A single image isn't sufficient for a power suggestion.

Yes, as kiss or hug we can put Agwink of animegirl with lighting of principal smile (animegirl) 3EkE6Xi.png and gSDngIL.png   - as pawn nice dilemma, maybe the part of him front black and the two exclamation points

• Volunteers
4 hours ago, Onlyy said:

Yes, as kiss or hug we can put Agwink of animegirl with lighting of principal smile (animegirl) 3EkE6Xi.png and gSDngIL.png   - as pawn nice dilemma, maybe the part of him front black and the two exclamation points

A hug involving Animegirl sounds pretty clever. Maybe set in a classroom / the streets of Japan (or another typical anime/manga setting).

The limited pawns could have various anime hairstyles. And a Japanese kanji symbol for another.

• Cool 1

• Advanced Members

Nice idea @Crow i was based in pawn animegirl for this, i say two pawns similar but,  the varios hairstyles sound pretty too, idk the admin if they want make and how they want make it...which kind of pawn can get out anyway i like ur suggest, is a way to make sense to these powers