email issue for login

BalikciPeter

Question

7 answers to this question

• Advanced Members

The emails from info@xat.com to Hotmail provider are delayed. You will receive your emails delayed until the problem can be fixed definitely. If your problem wasn't related to yesterday's events, you'll be encouraged to open a ticket to resolve this issue.

Fortunately, this is an unusual problem, so there's no need to change your email provider. However, if you object to such assertion, you may be opening a ticket under 'Email Change' help topic to switch your provider to Gmail or another one.

• Contributors

Hello again, 

I recommend you use Gmail provider. There can be problems with Hotmail provider. Some users have problems. 

I recommend you wait for the email verification. If you don't receive the email verification (you can wait several hours for the e-mail to come)  open a new ticket under Lost Access department. 

Note: ensure that info@xat.com isn't blacklisted in your email provider. 

Thank you.

• Advanced Members

Some emails are better than the others, for you to know that Hotmail has issues regarding receiving emails, hence, xat recommends using gmail.

You can wait more or re-send the email again multiple times at different times.

Because this may not be fixed even if you received the email one time then I would think that you will encounter the same issue the next time, so to avoid this annoyance create a ticket under "email change" department just if you have access to your account meaning you can login, if you can't login then let the department be "lost access" instead and from there you can request an email change (Gmail Recommended) evidence of the ownership is needed, you don't have to be a paid user and have to be logged in when creating the ticket.

• Members

Hi, now last xat I present problems with the arrival of confirmation of the login to your mail but I understand that it is already resolved, following which provider you use as an email there I read that it was hotmail just wait or check in junk mail please.

Note: If you want the same you can make an email change and change it to Gmail for that you need to open a ticket xat.com/ticket under the department of Email Change or Email Hint You do not know how to put it here a link where you are taught as http: / /ayudaxat.com/plantillas-ticket/.