Contest at game

DJGothic

• Members
Just now, HelperNate said:

Very well planned. But one thing: If you're hosting multiple events on the same day, you should put in the time slot something like "After previous game" so it doesn't look like they're simultaneous.

Thank you for that idea Nate. Appreciate it!

• zw featured this topic
  • Advanced Members

Gothic and I decided to host a contest on Friday @ Game chat because we felt like it. Here it is:

Date                     Time                                     Game                                       Host                                  Prize

November 3        8PM GMT / 4PM EST       Gameban tournament           Gothic & Nathan             15 xats per round, total 900 xats

The event is win 1 skip 1.

• Award 1

• Members

ALSO ANOTHER ADDITION TO THIS CONTEST IS THIS 

28 minutes ago, HelperNate said:

Gothic and I decided to host a contest on Friday @ Game chat because we felt like it. Here it is:

Date                     Time                                     Game                                       Host                                  Prize

November 3        8PM GMT / 4PM EST       Gameban tournament           Gothic & Nathan             15 xats per round, total 900 xats

The event is win 1 skip 1.

• Members

THERE IS A SUPRISE CONTEST TOMORROW AT GAME. HERE IS THE INFORMATION

THE HOSTS WILL BE ME AND HELPERNATE

THE CONTEST IS GOING TO BE A GAMEBAN TORN

THE PRIZE IS 15 A ROUND AND 10 ROUNDS OF EACH GAMEBAN

THE BANS WILL BE RANDOMIZED

IT IS WIN ONE SKIP ONE

IF YOU NEED TO KNOW ANYMORE INFORMATION PLEASE COMMENT OR MESSAGE ME OR HELPERNATE OR PC US AT GAME

@HelperNate

• Crow featured this topic
  • Members
16 minutes ago, theking__ said:

Nice games! I played today, won 4 rounds however I got banned for 24h bc I said bad word :(

sorry.

We apologise about your luck but if you read the rules below the chat it states that cursing isn't allowed. Not only that but the chat was on promotion when you did it and cussing isn't allowed on promo. Don't worry you didn't miss much bro we decided to end the game with a final round with a grand prize of 555 Xats. 

@HelperNate AND I HAD A LOT OF FUN HOSTING THE SURPRISE CONTEST TODAY. 

HUGE SHOUT OUT TO THE FEW OF YOU THAT JOINED US AND SORRY ABOUT THE FEW INCONVENIENCES THAT WE HAD TODAY AND WE HOPE THAT YOU HAD FUN DURING THE CONTEST. 

REMEMBER PEOPLE I'M NEW TO HOSTING TO I TRY TO GET HELP FROM NATHAN DON'T HATE ON ME IF I'M A BIT SLOWER THAN HIM.

BUT THE GOOD NEWS IS IT DOESN'T END TODAY NATHAN IS HOSTING TWO CONTESTS TOMORROW PRIZE FUND GIVEN BY ME. AND I AM HOSTING ONE SUNDAY OF THIS WEEKEND AND SATURDAY AND SUNDAY OF NEXT WEEKEND. TRY YOUR BEST TO JOIN IT BECAUSE ITS GOING TO BE A LOT OF FUN! THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE. 

• Award 2

• Members

THANK YOU TO THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVE SHOWED UP FROM BEGINING TO THE END OF THE CONTEST. I HAVE DECIDED THAT IT WAS IN MY BEST INTEREST TO LEAVE xat. THEREFORE AFTER MY CONTEST ON 11/19/17 I HAVE DECIDED TO STOP MY ACTIVITY ON xat. I HOPE THIS DOESN'T CAUSE AN INCONVINIENCE TO ANYONES FUTURE PLANS. GOODBYE.

• zw unfeatured and locked this topic