images and gifs

JasonOficial

• Advanced Members

Probably good chances to improve quality, adding more frames to image source would increase messages significantly. I noticed parameters that came from old poll to provide more size for zoom. Previous idea didn't suggested quality improvement for images which was a great idea too.

• Advanced Members

I agree, I hope that better quality images and animated avatars are incorporated in HTML5 xat. I'd assume this is something that could done very easily, too. 

Hopefully the default toon avatars could be enhanced as well. I know they're taken from outside sources, but I'd be willing to bet there'd be a way to make them a better quality. With zoom, they edges look jagged and overall grainy, etc.

• Award 2

• Volunteers
55 minutes ago, Angelo said:

Hopefully the default toon avatars could be enhanced as well. I know they're taken from outside sources, but I'd be willing to bet there'd be a way to make them a better quality. With zoom, they edges look jagged and overall grainy, etc.

We could even expand the toon collection! 

There are hundreds of unused "toon" images that can still be ripped, e.g.:

Spoiler

Toucan%20Sam.bmp Sugar%20Bear.bmp Tony%20The%20Tiger.bmp  Cap'n%20Crunch.bmp Donkey%20Kong%20Jr.%20Front.gif Bowser%20Front.gif Action%20Hank.gif Pony%20Puff%20Princess.gif  Monkey.gif  Mickey%206.gif PINGU5.gif ROBBY2.gif PINGU2.gif  Quick%20Draw%20McGraw.gif  Top%20Cat.gif Snooper.gif

Terrier.gif St.%20Bernard.gif Collie.gif Reindeer%201.bmp Gingerman.bmp  Pizza%20Slice.bmp Rayman.bmp  Amy%20Rose.bmp  Batsignal%20Mouth.bmp Skull%20Face.bmp Skeletal%20Warrior.bmp Frog.gif Chan-chi-chan.gif Elephant.gif Giraffe.gif SnowWhite.gif Spring.gif

0240.bmp 0238.bmp Siamease%20Cat.gif Tiger.gif Godfather%20I.bmp Matrix%203.bmp atomu.gif Jerry.gif Yoshi.gif Princess%20Front.gif Mario%20Front.gif PingPong.gif Moose%20Mason.gifBlue%20full.bmp 02PMAN14.bmp  02PMAN13.bmp God%20Bless.bmp

• Award 4

• Advanced Members
16 hours ago, Crow said:

We could even expand the toon collection! 

There are hundreds of unused "toon" images that can still be ripped, e.g.:

Hide contents

Toucan%20Sam.bmp Sugar%20Bear.bmp Tony%20The%20Tiger.bmp  Cap'n%20Crunch.bmp Donkey%20Kong%20Jr.%20Front.gif Bowser%20Front.gif Action%20Hank.gif Pony%20Puff%20Princess.gif  Monkey.gif  Mickey%206.gif PINGU5.gif ROBBY2.gif PINGU2.gif  Quick%20Draw%20McGraw.gif  Top%20Cat.gif Snooper.gif

Terrier.gif St.%20Bernard.gif Collie.gif Reindeer%201.bmp Gingerman.bmp  Pizza%20Slice.bmp Rayman.bmp  Amy%20Rose.bmp  Batsignal%20Mouth.bmp Skull%20Face.bmp Skeletal%20Warrior.bmp Frog.gif Chan-chi-chan.gif Elephant.gif Giraffe.gif SnowWhite.gif Spring.gif

0240.bmp 0238.bmp Siamease%20Cat.gif Tiger.gif Godfather%20I.bmp Matrix%203.bmp atomu.gif Jerry.gif Yoshi.gif Princess%20Front.gif Mario%20Front.gif PingPong.gif Moose%20Mason.gifBlue%20full.bmp 02PMAN14.bmp  02PMAN13.bmp God%20Bless.bmp

Why do not these icons currently exist anymore? The option to be able to use them as avatar at any time or change for another one is really something unique that I see on chatrooms. These small things end up being the ones that make the most difference for me.

• Advanced Members
21 minutes ago, Danm said:

Why do not these icons currently exist anymore? The option to be able to use them as avatar at any time or change for another one is really something unique that I see on chatrooms. These small things end up being the ones that make the most difference for me.

They were never put onto xat. You can still use them, if you convert the .bmp to a .png. 

Crow is suggesting that the other “toon” a avatars that were never used be put onto xat.