ValentinesRose - AliveFlame

ALE42

• Advanced Members

Hi Guys                                                             

i want make news powers cuties, at below is represented a new one valentine i hope u like it, and AliveFlame for remain in elementary themes

suggest ValentinesRose:

edBQjl2.jpg g6DIclB.png dressed Heart

7896d77811c5226eff27e0128a2e2f48--bleedi blood roseymOJUBe.png  Rnao3as.pngA smile with a Rose where, u can combinate with Burningheart  5a17b943923b778f998a628370812f51--water- Rose white Spotted and collar roses black-blood-rose-100-full-drill-diy-diam  x3vFrqa.png neat1.gif The rose BIG red and Black Blood  , the Rose with this effect (noel gold ValentinesRose Main smile)  red and another smile petals like Valfx Horizontal glitter

svBvfRy.png the rose in the bell  PLzQm8T.jpg Tour Eiffel     31638024-glowing-golden-rose-on-a-black- GoldRose Glowing  MThUP3W.png Golden roses  iSI59Pg.jpg Addition HatYqhiH2g.png GoldenRose  

Suggest - AliveFlame :                               

d6Vmt2a.png latest?cb=20140703081413 Bw2MOfh.png artage-io-thumb-e219d28c09ddad4322e5b1cd Beautiful_Fire_Flower_PNG_Clipart_PicturUoEcR2Y.png 50ieOYd.png  drawing-the-heat-of-embers.jpg?w=680     aura_ssgod_dbz_by_rodehibardoku88-d8o64p  18577ce24ad74a4.jpg 5e90148a6e837425db2091863b283e10.jpg  spinning-fan-fire.jpg 

Hat: ?!?!?!?!!?!?!  

Smilies: 1)HeartFlame 2)DragonFlame 3)OrchidFlame 4)FlowerFlame 5)GoldHeartBurning 6)AliveFlame 7)BurningRoseBlack  8)AuraFlame  9) RoseFlame 10)Wing Hawk Flame 11) HelixFlame

Edited by Alee
  • Meh 2

• Contributors
12 hours ago, Onlyy said:
  3. Hi Guys, i'm SsrATOr.png let's go a suggestion a valentine powers:
  8. Rnao3as.png  A smile with a Rose where, u can combinate with Burningheart
  9.  18l1x7B.png the rose with this effect (pink or red maybe with petals like Valfx
  11. Yjg0BSO.png 
  12. the roses with the writing Valentine's Day (MAIN SMILE)
  13. Heart Angel or Devil, MultiglitterHeart , HeartWave

A smile with a Rose where, u can combinate with Burningheart. *With any power could be awesome and  the rose with this effect pink or red maybe with petals like Valfx,  i really loved.

About roses with the writing Valentines's Day and Heart Angel or Devil, MultiglitterHeart , HeartWavereally loved good luck in ur suggestion, i would like to get this power, congratulations.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
9 hours ago, Page said:

A smile with a Rose where, u can combinate with Burningheart. *With any power could be awesome and  the rose with this effect pink or red maybe with petals like Valfx,  i really loved.

About roses with the writing Valentines's Day and Heart Angel or Devil, MultiglitterHeart , HeartWavereally loved good luck in ur suggestion, i would like to get this power, congratulations.

Thank you @Page

Nice idea @SoLange !! ValeHeart sound bad 8-)

and @Crow i like it, put a hug was also in my idea, I leave to you the task of hug