pawn dark

JasonOficial

• Advanced Members
On ‎28‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 12:57 PM, JasonOficial said:

KufyvQJ.gif

Can you add more information about this suggestion?
Color can change black and white or how you want but describes more about this idea, I like it!

On ‎28‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 12:58 PM, Nixs said:

None pawns similar to the administrator can be added to users. For security reasons, all powers so far that've been able to use 'black' pawn was removed after release to avoid scams.

On ‎28‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 1:07 PM, Crow said:

Hands down, Black Emerald is the greatest pawn on xat.

But yes, the risk of scams would be too high. 

How can a pawn color avoid a scam?

Registry name, and id says everything, pawn is just your imagination that you will continue to believe!
All clients xat.com knows who the Admin knows who the xat team knows who is good or bad.
no one puts money in xat without knowing what xat is.
All the scams that are being done are because when someone buys no one says what and how to do.
And who does not buy anything, does not know anything about xat, and whoever buys always wants to know as much about xat!
I think it's not folly to be a black pawn on the xat,  many people longed for this pawn. I think this pawn is a door open to xat. a small door.

It would sound like this, hello, I am admin of xat I have black pawn, give me powers and xats and days me.
And everyone will believe this? :'(:d xD

I wonder where you think when writing. :( there is nothing real, anything can exist, just as the black pawn is at Admin and he does not want someone to have a pawn like him!
Is simple answer!

The moral of history, I do not care about the black pawn, as well as the other ones that exist! 
What I like to use,i use, if not here anywhere else! :$ xD

• Advanced Members
1 minute ago, Encrypt said:

But then the power won't have meaning at all. I think it should be for users in general who help improve xat.

No :( , this makes confusion, better all or no one 
New users will think that the black pawn has only staff and they do not know who the staff is doing, they will think they are the admin. (it's an open door for scam)
everyone better and no one will think there is a pawn for the admin. there will be nothing confusing. (everyone will use the pawn without any problems, no other questions). :p 
I believe this, everyone is free with his idea and opinion. :$ 

• Advanced Members
1 hour ago, Bau said:

No :( , this makes confusion, better all or no one 
New users will think that the black pawn has only staff and they do not know who the staff is doing, they will think they are the admin. (it's an open door for scam)
everyone better and no one will think there is a pawn for the admin. there will be nothing confusing. (everyone will use the pawn without any problems, no other questions). :p 
I believe this, everyone is free with his idea and opinion. :$ 

Not sure how this would be confusing. Wouldn't you want something nice to work hard towards?

Its the same as namecolor and purple. People make graphics to get those powers without spending money on xat.

• Advanced Members
On 03/11/2017 at 9:39 PM, Bau said:

First of all the argument that should be obvious to answer your question about since the blackpawn has been associated to admins. For future readers it's recommended to read the User's Guide where are listed ranks and pawns on 'Visitor List' and FAQ before start using this social network, you must agree to Terms of Service which your use of the service is subject to Terms and Conditions to find out your limits and rights and which benefits within it.

Not all users have such knowledge to distinguish what is right and this can hinder the perception of what is obviously wrong. That is, all the arguments used can be proven by how you put yourself before this question. Perhaps not all users can accept their rights as a member and the fact that administrators has black pawn color ends up looking as trivial.

All ideas proposed on the forums as well as their rights here established are accepted, as long as it doesn't interfere with a right already existing since beginning that would be this simple color for the administrators pawn.

• Advanced Members
On 11/3/2017 at 8:48 PM, Bau said:

Maybe to all who want? xD Like me, like you, like everyone xD

That would just be selfish. If cyan pawn can be awarded to celebrities, its only fair if dark pawn is rewarded to those that make an impact to xat.

I'm not saying that not everyone will not have this pawn. I'm saying that it should be given to those that actually deserve it as people can easily abuse the pawn.

• Volunteers
On 04/11/2017 at 12:39 AM, Bau said:

The black pawn has been associated with admins for eleven years. The argument is that unscrupulous users will try to fool people into thinking they're admins.

And it's not too far-fetched, because many users don't keep up to date with powers and stuff. For example, I have friends on anime/radio chats with purple and gold that don't know the prices have dropped dramatically. 

• Advanced Members
7 hours ago, Duarte said:

First, to start with the argument that should be obvious to answer your question about 'How can a pawn avoid scams?'. For future readers it's recommended to read the User's Guide where are listed ranks and pawns on 'Visitor List' and FAQ before start using this social network, you must agree to Terms of Service which your use of the service is subject to Terms and Conditions to find out your limits and rights and which benefits within it.

Not all users have such knowledge to distinguish what is right and this can hinder the perception of what is obviously wrong. That is, all the arguments used can be proven by how you put yourself before this question. Perhaps not all users can accept their rights as a member and the fact that administrators has black pawn color ends up looking as trivial.

All ideas proposed on the forums as well as their rights here established are accepted, as long as it doesn't interfere with a right already existing since beginning that would be this simple color for the administrators pawn.

You are badly informed, because anytime admin can change these rules, black pawn that is at admin, but if someone will offer 100000000000000000000 on this pawn, Forget everything you wrote here!
So for bisnes it's always possible to make changes.
Temporarily everyone knows that the black pawn is just for the admin, but it does not help, and can not avoid scamming.
I do not say I'm right or wrong, but I know that everything will change in the future.

35 minutes ago, Crow said:

The black pawn has been associated with admins for eleven years. The argument is that unscrupulous users will try to fool people into thinking they're admins.

And it's not too far-fetched, because many users don't keep up to date with powers and stuff. For example, I have friends on anime/radio chats with purple and gold that don't know the prices have dropped dramatically. 

I know, and you're right.
Many new users can be influenced as an admin without a black pawn.

But if the whole world can use a black pawn, it will be like a gold or ruby, whoever will have and nobody will think everyone is the administrator!

What I mean, with a black pawn or without always there are bad people who do bad. steal, or do other bad things!

The pawn will not affect anything if everyone uses it.
Administrator needs something invisible!
and the black pawn to be transmitted to everyone, if the world wants it, that's how it will make Money. :$ xD

I know what happened a few years ago, I know who the world is, I know everything, but I keep thinking that black pawn must be for everyone!
To be or not, anyway I do not care, I do not have time to use xat, I only gave the idea.
is bad idea or not, I do not know, I think it's good, you think it's bad, I do not know.
I just want all the users to have everything, do not miss anything. I care about Users :$ 

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

I seriously doubt that they will add a pawn similar to the one admin has. It doesn't matter if anyone could have it, people will still try to scam with it. I'm pretty sure the ''black emerald'' won't be added anytime soon.

• Advanced Members
1 hour ago, Bau said:

You are badly informed, because anytime admin can change these rules, black pawn that is at admin, but if someone will offer 100000000000000000000 on this pawn, Forget everything you wrote here!
So for bisnes it's always possible to make changes.
Temporarily everyone knows that the black pawn is just for the admin, but it does not help, and can not avoid scamming.
I do not say I'm right or wrong, but I know that everything will change in the future.

I know, and you're right.
Many new users can be influenced as an admin without a black pawn.

But if the whole world can use a black pawn, it will be like a gold or ruby, whoever will have and nobody will think everyone is the administrator!

What I mean, with a black pawn or without always there are bad people who do bad. steal, or do other bad things!

The pawn will not affect anything if everyone uses it.
Administrator needs something invisible!
and the black pawn to be transmitted to everyone, if the world wants it, that's how it will make Money. :$ xD

I know what happened a few years ago, I know who the world is, I know everything, but I keep thinking that black pawn must be for everyone!
To be or not, anyway I do not care, I do not have time to use xat, I only gave the idea.
is bad idea or not, I do not know, I think it's good, you think it's bad, I do not know.
I just want all the users to have everything, do not miss anything. I care about Users :$ 

Only 42 and other xat staff can have a black pawn. It doesn't matter if it looks like ruby or not. They run this site, its their choice to keep the black pawn away from users.

Besides, we already have plenty of pawns which most are really expensive and not everyone can afford them.

Last thing we need is another expensive pawn similar to 42's.