Locked out and I can't create a ticket

Kizami

Question

• Members

Hello, good morning,

I would like to delete my xat account but I can't. When I try to do it, I always get the following error message: **System problem (12). Please try later, sorry. E46**

I have also tried to create a ticket but I can't either, because the Ticket System says that my account password is wrong, even though I have verified and I can login without any issue at xat.com/login

What can I do? Thanks in advance!

6 answers to this question

• Volunteers
40 minutes ago, Kizami said:

I have also tried to create a ticket but I can't either, because the Ticket System says that my account password is wrong, even though I have verified and I can login without any issue at xat.com/login

Hi,

This might not be applicable or relevant, but make sure your password doesn't contain symbols. 

The login page removes the symbols automatically, but the ticket system might not (same for the trade engine and editing xatspaces).

You can change your password at xat.com/lostpass.

• Advanced Members

You’re not allowed to delete your account if it has a transfer hold. This is simply to prevent users from trying to weasel their way out of being held.

I’d suggest trying to wait your hold out.

If it’s a 7 day hold, wait 7 days before trying to delete. 

If your hold is reoccurring (meaning that it restarts itself continually) and 7 days or lower, then you can make a ticket under the Location update help topic via https://xat.com/ticket

If the hold is more than 7 days, open the ticket under Account hold instead.

If you have any problems opening a ticket, you can message a volunteer here on the forum. In the private message, include your ID, registered username, and reason for needing a ticket. Also include whether or not you are a paid user. If you give them enough information, they can open a ticket for you. 

• Advanced Members

Hey,

I think that error is because your account is held. You must wait for your held to finish to eliminate it. 

System problem (12): Cannot delete account or change name due to transfer hold.

But i also have to tell you that error 46 is that the id was not found.

E46 - ID was not found.

So i recommend that you talk to a volunteer to resolve this situation

I also recommend reading https://util.xat.com/wiki/index.php?title=Errors

• Members

Thanks for the info guys! Like you said, the password had inappropriate characters, and even though I could login without any issue, the ticket system wasn't detecting those characters, so I changed it and finally I have created the ticket successfully.

• Members
2 hours ago, Kizami said:

As said @Crow, verify that the password does not contain inappropriate characters and if it is, change the password xat.com/lostpass.