FreezingICE (new)

ALE42

• Advanced Members

Hi Guys,                                                                                                                                                               Price: 350 xats Limited

i don't like be inferior, so one mix of suggests of FreezingICE trying to modernize:

Smilies idea FrezzingICE are:

Freezingback: VU1Kdr1.png    FreezingburningOsSrUaz.png FreezingGlobeElectric: MlZb4y8.png FreezingIcesR4PI40.png   FreezingHeart: Msm6n5i.png c6e37870724e6ffdb0b4076607ac8169.gif FreezingLighting: oVz3i26.png FreezingCrystal 480?cb=20170707084813 

FreezingWaterAbyss tJJpzeQ.png FreezingAbyss k6agcNn.png   Hat: freezingIce - BurningIce 

Edited by Only
  • Award 4

• Advanced Members
5 hours ago, Onlyy said:

Hi guys

we have firefx and burningheart so why not ICEFX which includes both in this form for winter??!?

Smilies idea are:

Icefx: VU1Kdr1.png    Iceback: OsSrUaz.png  IceElectric: MlZb4y8.png

IceDiamond: sR4PI40.png 

others smilies can come in your mind..see ya..

Quite complete the truth, if you add a hat and would be perfect, I think it would be a good Christmas power, but by this time better focus on halloween or blackdrifay

• Cool 1

• Advanced Members
16 minutes ago, Cambio said:

Quite complete the truth, if you add a hat and would be perfect, I think it would be a good Christmas power, but by this time better focus on halloween or blackdrifay

Alright Noè, for the hat i think it this smilies: JFPkgR2.png like D#Icehat, but i'm not sure of use it for this suggest, your opinion are important |-) , the hat for pawn at the moment idk...

• Cool 1

• Advanced Members

A QUEEN FREZZING ICE: 

p9BBOGi.jpg  HAT: ?!?!!?!??? images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRowrOvGBQxrBmBZBqnwmT Main Smile (a ICE of a SWAN)

QueenFreezingICE: Like Imagine wave light in her dressed diamond - ahah (wave as last) - power Baton ICE (the tip of the stick flame ICE release a horizontal lighting ICE go down) and glitter body up - Freezing kiss (mini kiss black in the screen ICE) - salute hi dx baton sx wave light dressed - GOD in pose she glitters (how magical) like a crystal trasparent - stayoff Angry (1 light in dressed) - baton up (wave dressed) + cascade of snowflakes glitter - she touch her face as excited with Baton +  AuraICE flame - THINK: with hand in mouth have a GOLD little winding - Soul ICE: she have a Flame Soul in hand how ignition (wave dressed) - Recall snow with the hand arm up she is weding from snow like christmas - gloomy snap hand + light eyes - wings of swan: appears a wings of swan back of her like angel 

Edited by Alee