New Power Police

owoba

• Advanced Members

I don't understand this suggestion. Would this power make your pawn have this badge? If so, we already have the badge power. If it's a smilie that you can put in your name... come up with some more concepts (make sure they aren't too similar to JAIL power). 

• Volunteers

This thread is a little dry, so here are a few ideas to go with the cop/FBI agent theme:

(Undercover) power. Similar to the '$ owner/guest' trick, but you can be member or mod too. Basically, you can be a secret agent, with the ability to ban people higher than yourself. Restricted to main owners/owners only. If lots of people have this power, they might not guess you're undercover.

(crimehug) power. Since the introduction of the hug powers, there are a plethora of potential ideas for hugs. With the crime theme, for example, you could have: a prisoner behind bars; a judge in a courtroom (delivering a verdict); a person having a mugshot taken; a police chase (a bit like sleighhug but in a getaway vehicle), etc.

These are just some ideas to improve/build on this power. This isn't my thread and I don't intend to take over. =)

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
7 minutes ago, Crow said:

This thread is a little dry, so here's a few ideas to go with the cop/FBI agent theme:

(Undercover) power. Similar to the '$ owner/guest' trick, but you can be member or mod too. Basically, you can be a secret agent, with the ability to ban people higher than yourself. Restricted to main owners/owners only. If lots of people have this power, they might not guess you're undercover.

(crimehug) power. Since the introduction of the hug powers, there are a plethora of potential ideas for hugs. With the crime theme, for example, you could have: a prisoner behind bars; a judge in a courtroom (delivering a verdict); a person having a mugshot taken; a police chase (a bit like sleighhug but in a getaway vehicle), etc.

These are just some ideas to improve/build on this power. This isn't my thread and I don't intend to take over. =)

We are free to comment or add suggestions anyway, so that's alright. (contribute)

But i think that he needs more presentations on his (owoba) suggestion.

• Advanced Members
10 minutes ago, Crow said:

This thread is a little dry, so here's a few ideas to go with the cop/FBI agent theme:

Mod would be ok, member not and also i wouldnt make the 'ability to ban people higher than yourself, even if its restricted to owners.

Beside that, it would be an idea to have flashing police lights, maybe with different colors for different countries.