A few small observations

iNoe

• Advanced Members

A few small observations in the app working in IOS 11, I do not know if it is in general but there are things that should be modified, it would be curious that it could be opened more than one xat at a time being connected at the same time, since when you open one another it closes, many smilies do not play, being offered free to everyone I think they should work all instead of worrying so much about the powers of payment.

On the other hand the app every x time is given as an autoreset (it's not my cell since I've also tried it on the ipad)

Other times when you are tempmod the kick is bugg and tells you not to have permissions, which forces you to log out and restart to work (it has also been checked on more than one device)

Not all private messages arrive, you can be holding a conversation and these messages get lost along the way (checked on various devices and wireless networks)

There are many more things, but I think this is enough to share and see if the community truly shares these errors in other versions.

REMEMBER, ALL THESE ERRORS ARE IN IOS 11

xat APP FOR MOBILE

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

Yes, it's understandable. Briefly speaking nothing gets started its final and perfect form. Sometimes not expected things happens or arises here, as you mentioned some problems, these specifics are already in queue to be fixed asap. Also, you can check for bugs reported on Mobile Applications. By the course of time community ends up solving as austere way reporting.

Synthesis, this app is being improved so that not too distant future we can have app without bugs/any other undesirable items. If you would like to report a bug, please use the Bug Tracker.

• Advanced Members
17 minutes ago, Nixs said:

Yes, it's understandable. Briefly speaking nothing gets started its final and perfect form. Sometimes not expected things happens or arises here, as you mentioned some problems, these specifics are already in queue to be fixed asap. Also, you can check for bugs reported on Mobile Applications. By the course of time community ends up solving as austere way reporting.

Synthesis, this app is being improved so that not too distant future we can have app without bugs/any other undesirable items. If you would like to report a bug, please use the Bug Tracker.

If I have already seen the list of errors, I simply did the post because in IOS 11 things that were going no longer go, and for that I would like to share my opinion and that other users with this operating system share their experience.