Sign in to follow this  
alex

New WITCHES power?

Hello everyone,

Today, i thought of something that we haven't had before, a set of witch smilies for a power. Since it's so close to Halloween, i think we could release this power sometime after the new one, whenever that is released, if not, maybe next year, (if xat is still around  by then) but, i think it'd be cool to have some witch smilies for xat since all we really have is the main smiley from Halloween and some things like goth, but, here's some examples:

pWmZ5c.jpg  Ofb5BN.jpg         DXVixe.png 

(witsmile) or (witwink)                                            (witwand)                                                (witches) < The main smiley, possibly.

Even though we have a power called witch, it really doesn't show much witch smilies, just witch things, and it may be too late for this idea, i think it'd be cool to see witches power be made, especially around this year, but, a boy can dream.

Anyhow, what do you guys? (hmm)

what if instead of creating a new power with almost the same name as witch, we can BOOST witch and add these smilies.

7 minutes ago, Adeis said:

what if instead of creating a new power with almost the same name as witch, we can BOOST witch and add these smilies.

gotta MAKE profit

23 minutes ago, Adeis said:

That would be nice, i mean, hey, new and boosted power. :o Question is, who made the power?

off-topic: rather than a witch power, why not a new vampire power ? not yellow smilies with teeth :(.....maybe a hug with a vampire+garlic.

pOF4NfA.jpgSM9XW8b.jpg

7 minutes ago, Lunala said:

off-topic: rather than a witch power, why not a new vampire power ? not yellow smilies with teeth :(.....maybe a hug with a vampire+garlic.

pOF4NfA.jpgSM9XW8b.jpg

To be honest, i like the idea of both, but i feel like xat already has a vampire / bat power. Maybe we should see if either of our ideas can get anywhere across the BOOSTED category.

Also @Vincent is a Vampire. :$

1 minute ago, Lunala said:

Sounds like a fangtastic idea! (smirk)

51 minutes ago, Marshall said:

Even though we have a power called witch, it really doesn't show much witch smilies, just witch things, and it may be too late for this idea, i think it'd be cool to see witches power be made, especially around this year, but, a boy can dream.

Agreed. A basic witch power (no accessories) would be simply spellbinding!

Maybe it'll appeal to the Harry Potter fans too.

• Award 1