Update advanced member (again)

Bau

• Advanced Members

Hello, I do not want to be bad or annoy anyone.
@Brandon , I want you to delete all of the rank, advanced member only, and manually add all who deserve.
Example: xat manager, old volunteers - editors - contributors such as manu, stif, christina, nick and others.
- (the old and the new ones, all of whom have done or are part of the xat) and be all advanced member fixed as the color of the members to the pawn in xat. (blue).

- Or just change the color and add information as in the picture. (what rank is user)
VIhMwPM.pngCan Be Old Or Retired Volunteer OR old editor, old contribuitor. kLwmbA2.png
Rank: Old/retired Volunteer - On Nick or Christina profile or others.

There is no need for each rank, ADV Member is good for all those who have contributed to xat, to forget the mistakes, to forgive everything to be beautiful.
Everyone in the profile will be writing what they have done or what they are doing.
- Everyone (advanced member) can  add Own Picture ? = Yes
- Everyone can change the name ? = Yes/No - depends, Admin will decide this.
- Advanced member will be rank, who can edit, block or delete posts on fórum? = No

Just an idea, why my friend @Marek is a forum member and manager of xat polish help?! (I have the answer below)
with my idea, he will be an advanced member, and be a xat manager rank Pomocy (polish language)
kDGL6vs.png
Are members who deserve to be an advanced member, and are an advanced member who must be members, understand the idea?

Is not anything personal or anything related to the rank, it is more clear who is in xat and what he does. (I think no one will be upset about these changes) 

If you did not understand something, please ask me, I'll respond as soon as possible.
Because I have very little free time.

• Award 1
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1
  • No 1
  • Meh 1
  • Confused 1

• Advanced Members
2 minutes ago, Skatel said:

these plates will only be awarded to people as OLD VOLUNTERS or OLD CONTRIBUTOR or ADMINISTRATORS of xats official?

Yes!
Old Volunteers,- Contributors,- Editors,- Moderators Forum,- Managers xat´s,- Smiley marker and others if they exist. - of xat Official!

• Moderators

I've suggested it to official chat managers before.

@Brandon said that we wouldn't need a sub-forum for chat managers, i agree, but my point was just to be a title. To discuss things we have our clubs.

All the old wiki editors, translators and volunteers they had in the past are on the special thanks page, the same doesn't happen to chat managers.

The title demonstrate recognition of our work. Same goes for the Retired Volunteers (which i think would be better as Volunteer Emeritus and shouldn't be removed).

• Advanced Members
9 minutes ago, Stif said:

I've suggested it to official chat managers before.

@Brandon said that we wouldn't need a sub-forum for chat managers, i agree, but my point was just to be a title. To discuss things we have our clubs.
All the old wiki editors, translators and volunteers they had in the past are on the special thanks page, the same doesn't happen to chat managers.

i know, but this is totally diferente.

9 minutes ago, Stif said:

The title demonstrate recognition of our work. Same goes for the Retired Volunteers (which i think would be better as Volunteer Emeritus and shouldn't be removed).

That's exactly why I opened this suggestion. :o:p

• Advanced Members
39 minutes ago, Bau said:

Yes!
Old Volunteers,- Contributors,- Editors,- Moderators Forum,- Managers xat´s,- Smiley marker and others if they exist. - of xat Official!

ah ok, well, I think it is a good suggestion but that of the ADV MEMBER I do not think shall go there if it's not something like "old volunteer" I think that would look better as well

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

It’s already been decided that the following ranks will not be made/used any time soon:

1) Chat manager

2) Retired Volunteer

They’re listed on xat.wiki/Chats and xat.wiki/Thx , respectively. 

By the way, you seem to have forgotten to include the ranks “Bot Service Providers”, “Volunteers”, “Administrators”, and “Moderators”. 

Retired editors/translators/contributors also don’t need any special rank on the forum. Retired editors/translators are mentioned on xat.wiki/Thx. 

• Award 3

• Wiki Editors
3 minutes ago, Stif said:

Only the current ones are listed there, not the old ones.

The vast majority of old chat managers were removed from their position rather than stepped back. Creating a title for users who were previously a chat manager would only create more drama, eg Why does Santiago have it and Daniel doesn't?

• Award 4

• Advanced Members

Chat manager title - Not needed. 

Retired Volunteer title - Not needed

Old editor title - Not needed.

Old contributor title - Not needed.

Why? Because it's a waste of space. If someone actually wants one of these titles, please go be power-hungry elsewhere.

Have a nice day.

• Award 2
  • Haha 2
  • Meh 1

• Advanced Members
17 hours ago, Angelo said:

It’s already been decided that the following ranks will not be made/used any time soon:

1) Chat manager

2) Retired Volunteer

They’re listed on xat.wiki/Chats and xat.wiki/Thx , respectively. 

By the way, you seem to have forgotten to include the ranks “Bot Service Providers”, “Volunteers”, “Administrators”, and “Moderators”. 

Retired editors/translators/contributors also don’t need any special rank on the forum. Retired editors/translators are mentioned on xat.wiki/Thx. 

6 hours ago, Arthur said:

The vast majority of old chat managers were removed from their position rather than stepped back. Creating a title for users who were previously a chat manager would only create more drama, eg Why does Santiago have it and Daniel doesn't?

2 hours ago, Chelly said:

Chat manager title - Not needed. 

Retired Volunteer title - Not needed

Old editor title - Not needed.

Old contributor title - Not needed.

Why? Because it's a waste of space. If someone actually wants one of these titles, please go be power-hungry elsewhere.

Have a nice day.

All You are right, but as I said, there will be nothing created, just added by Brandon. rank for every advanced member - Rank manager xat and others
It's not a new personal rank.

advanced member wins blue color and a changeable option!
I know almost everyone who worked a lot in this xat.com and there are others who have done nothing!
are you envious?
I wanted everyone to be added here!
I will respect everyone, I do not think this kind of option will make anyone's problems, if so, I left too!

everybody can change the image, and the name, so if something appears unnecessary is deleted, but I think an old volunteer or contributor or xat manager will do nothing wrong, he knows much better than all the new ones here who have and does not know how to use it.

Ok, it's just an idea, I guess you did not understand the idea, it's very simple, it's not really a rank, but it's a sub-rank.
which can be added manually by those who are advanced members only.
Thank you for your opinions, and answers. :( 

• Award 1