[Merged] Double Wedding

iNicolas

• Members

Good morning or good afternoon or maybe even nights, or whatever.

First of all, I know that maybe this can be controversial and have a big impact on some people, so I beg you to read it calmly.   (ugh)

I would like to ask you to take into consideration this proposal, since I believe that the vast majority of xat want or they will like to use this power:

Double wedding or maybe Bff's for 3 people, or maybe you could put another name, but that meets the function of a symbol that join to three people, I thought to put a type of chains, similar to power "Link"

Example image:

aIN8I10.png

• Volunteers

We'd have to limit the same three people to each other.

Otherwise, we'd get ridiculously long chains like: Person A is married to Person B, who's also married to Person C, who's also married to Person D, who's also married to Person E, who's also married to Person F, who's also married to Person G, who's also married to Person H, ad infinitum until the chat explodes.

• Award 2

• Bot Service Providers

I dont agree with your suggestion Mr Catra,

To multiple bff is ok sure you have a lot of bffs or friends,

But according to some religions not sure its the best way allowing "multiple marry"(yeahh still being just a chat, but everyone should respect these things). Including this is totally unless and weird.

• Award 1

• Members
58 minutes ago, Crow said:

Otherwise, we'd get ridiculously long chains like: Person A is married to Person B, who's also married to Person C, who's also married to Person D, who's also married to Person E, who's also married to Person F, who's also married to Person G, who's also married to Person H, ad infinitum until the chat explodes.

I was referring to only 3 people (A with B and C), because there are groups of friends that really are too united, I think it would be a way to respect that friendship

39 minutes ago, Laming said:

I dont agree with your suggestion Mr Catra,

To multiple bff is ok sure you have a lot of bffs or friends,

But according to some religions not sure its the best way allowing "multiple marry"(yeahh still being just a chat, but everyone should respect these things). Including this is totally unless and weird.

I agree to respect religions, and I think I should change the title of the post, but my intentions were based on groups of friends, not necessarily called Bff's, maybe you could change the name to "team" in a way that does not cause discomfort in other people with different religions

• Advanced Members
2 hours ago, Crow said:

I agree totally with this comment, it would be an endless chain of people or perhaps place some limits, however the same would be too ridiculous from my point of view

• Award 1

• Volunteers
3 minutes ago, Skatel said:

I agree totally with this comment, it would be an endless chain of people or perhaps place some limits, however the same would be too ridiculous from my point of view

Like a long centipede of xat users.

[Actually, I don't want that image in my head GetStrip5.php?c=S_xp_18_18_c.png.]

• Volunteers

Also, there's a popular saying: 'two's company, three's a crowd'.

There might be lots of users with hidden feelings for their BFF/married partner (like I once had). If you introduce a third person into the equation, you might be consigning them to the friend zone forever!

I know when I was BFF'd, I wanted her all to myself :$. I didn't want to share her with a friend (but, knowing the person she was - blissfully unaware of my feelings - if there was an option for a third buddy she probably would have taken it).

Ok, that's a pretty weak reason...

• Haha 3

• 1 year later...
  • Advanced Members

Power name: (Cheater) 

It's an Epic power that allow users to get Two BBFs And Two Married 

Married Example: ETN6xS9.png

BBFs Example: b5tDpzv.png

The power smilies include (chlove, chkiss, chwink, chflirt. chcome, chwalk....) You are able to suggest more smilies.

Price: 3000-5000 (Up to admin)

Limited POWER

Edited by ider
  • Award 3

• Advanced Members
Just now, Fury said:

Can you please explain why this should be an epic power?

Because will allow you to make a super action, cause getting married and BBF is normal But with two different users  is an epic action thats what make it Epic.(For Me)

• Members
1 minute ago, ider said:

Because will allow you to make a super action, cause getting married and BBF is normal But with two different users  is an epic action thats what make it Epic.(For Me)

Eh, I still don't see why it should be epic. We already have enough epic powers as it is.

Perhaps this power could be standard or rare instead?

• Advanced Members
Just now, Fury said:

Eh, I still don't see why it should be epic. We already have enough epic powers as it is.

Perhaps this power could be standard or rare instead?

I respect your position and it is just a suggestion is all up to admin and staff if they want to make it Epic, rare or normal power. 

• Advanced Members
Just now, maxo said:

to be married with to different users ( girls ) you want to make a war between both of them (toj) i don't think that's possible my freind but i appreciate your idea not bad

Hahahaha, thats the idea of xat.com   having fun always hehehe

1 minute ago, Nightmare058 said:

Thats a nice idea i would like it but the price should be lower

I agree But Limited