Welcome to the Transformice proposal cool + hug

Bartex877

• Volunteers

We had a Mousie power earlier this year, so you might have to wait a while. :$

12 hours ago, CarlosDesigns said:

but remember, we cannot just copy off people!

I did some research! It's outlined in section 4 of Transformice's Terms and Conditions of Use. (I won't pretend to understand it though (toj)). 

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
5 hours ago, Crow said:

I did some research! It's outlined in section 4 of Transformice's Terms and Conditions of Use. (I won't pretend to understand it though (toj)).

Section 4 in the Transformice Terms and Conditions of Use which is titled "Proprietary Rights" states that the listed items in that section are protected by the French and International law, which obviously includes copyright laws. The law states that any use or modification a person makes to this property, in this case xat, will not claim the rights to the property. This is of course my understanding of it so it may be partially incorrect. If it is, someone please correct me.

"In the event that you make any modifications, adaptations or derivative works of any kind to the Proprietary Materials (the "Modifications"), whether authorized or unauthorized, you understand and agree that you shall retain no rights of any kind in and to such Modifications and that all rights therein shall belong solely to Atelier 801 SARL. You hereby assign and transfer to Atelier 801 SARL, without any compensation, any and all rights you may have in and to such Modifications."

- Tranformice Terms and Conditions of Use

Hope this helps!

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
8 minutes ago, CarlosDesigns said:

Section 4 in the Transformice Terms and Conditions of Use which is titled "Proprietary Rights" states that the listed items in that section are protected by the French and International law, which obviously includes copyright laws. The law states that any use or modification a person makes to this property, in this case xat, will not claim the rights to the property. This is of course my understanding of it so it may be partially incorrect. If it is, someone please correct me.

Hope this helps!

Perhaps the user wanted to provide an idea of what power would look like. In my opinion i think that most of the images that are provided in the suggestions are taken from the Internet and only lend themselves to give an idea to the smiley maker. I suppose they will have a procedure and will seek to do nothing illegal.. 

• Advanced Members
4 minutes ago, Samuel said:

Perhaps the user wanted to provide an idea of what power would look like. In my opinion i think that most of the images that are provided in the suggestions are taken from the Internet and only lend themselves to give an idea to the smiley maker. I suppose they will have a procedure and will seek to do nothing illegal..

Some of the images here are taken directly from the game, and other could possibly be concept art. I know this because I've played the game. After reading Section 4 in the Terms and Conditions of Use, I find it okay to formulate this power using modified versions of the game art, as long as xat does not claim the art as theirs. The creation of this power would be illegal if and only if xat claimed it as theirs.