xat 1.64 public beta out! See changes ×

How will you spend Halloween 2017?

Crow

• Crow changed the title to How will you spend Halloween 2017?
  • Volunteers
7 minutes ago, Laming said:

Trying to contact lucifer or any other demon using ouija hehehe

Don't forget to say Goodbye, or the spirit will haunt you!

37 minutes ago, Angelo said:

Hunting down new Gen3 pokemon.

Ooh, the new loading screen is up! (goo) Gen 3 hype!

• Award 2

• Volunteers
20 minutes ago, Matheus said:

Dude... is that another english celebration? I'm out!

ha! True that. We need more culture.  I mean, culture from diverse places.

Maybe in the next years we can explore other cultures, not repeatedly use the All Saints' Eve context / background as theme.

Mexico got the "day of the death" but it's really close to Halloween (still deserves a spot)

Brazil got a lot of myths too, check them out: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brazilian_mythology

Maybe wikipedia can help us learn more about other cultures from different countries (sry)

WV14MOSBRGe6aEQNGZJKCg.png

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

I'll go to a Halloween party. (goo)

2 hours ago, Cupim said:

ha! True that. We need more culture.  I mean, culture from diverse places.

Maybe in the next years we can explore other cultures, not repeatedly use the All Saints' Eve context / background as theme.

Mexico got the "day of the death" but it's really close to Halloween (still deserves a spot)

Brazil got a lot of myths too, check them out: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brazilian_mythology

Maybe wikipedia can help us learn more about other cultures from different countries (sry)

That's true, @Cupim. We could have powers with different celebrations of all countries. Here we celebrate Halloween, but we have another celebration, too. You can see more information about it here.

• Advanced Members
50 minutes ago, Crow said:

I'll be going trick or treating with my dad again. He holds my hand when we cross the road.

here the tradition of trick or treating does not exist, you can close the door in the face :'( 

• Volunteers
1 minute ago, Skatel said:

here the tradition of trick or treating does not exist, you can close the door in the face :'( 

Or turn the lights off and pretend nobody's home, so you don't have to answer the door because you have crippling anxiety... (swt)

19 minutes ago, Laming said:

40+ guys cant do that sry :$

Are you suggesting my mother is very promiscuous? :o 8-)