ShootBan and tankBan

CLassified3

• Advanced Members

Introducing shoot ban! Shoot 5 smilies to be unbanned for one hour, ect. 

http://prntscr.com/ajwsis Using shoot app for the game, this will be a little more of a challenging ban, like matchban. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tankban: 

Shoot different things to be unbanned. Ex: Shoot the enemy tank to be unbanned. Shoot one object for 1 hour, ect. 

~ColdBlight

p.s. Sorry for the bad ideas!  

• Award 1

• Volunteers
1 hour ago, Kotufa said:

zkeJRgr.png

It is equal to Shoot game

I think that's the point: to take an existing concept and convert it into a ban. The same way snakeban is related to snakerace.

Anyway, I like the idea of blowing up a tank! 8-) How else will I express my masculinity? Very nice ideas indeed!

• Advanced Members
On 3/25/2016 at 1:49 PM, Ryan said:

I like the idea of shoot being made into a ban (maybe the app can be fixed in the process)

Shoot DOES work actually if you click the blank app that is right next to your name. Ex: (blank) Name, click the blank, and the other smiles will show and not just gag. 

• Advanced Members
On 24/03/2016 at 7:37 PM, Crow said:

I think that's the point: to take an existing concept and convert it into a ban. The same way snakeban is related to snakerace.

Anyway, I like the idea of blowing up a tank! 8-) How else will I express my masculinity? Very nice ideas indeed!

I'd actually love the idea blowing jet fighter plane or jet fighter planes shooting and blowing each other, but tank could be fun too.

Anyways i like this idea, adding a new game ban would be cool.