I defrauded

osmanylds

Question

8 answers to this question

• Advanced Members
7 hours ago, osmanylds said:

yes my brother just told me he will sell xat raid program 2000 xat wants me

7 hours ago, osmanylds said:

xat raid said he would sell the program and he sent me to me i do not know what 2000 xat wanted and then sent and then banned

There will be nothing much to do about this situation and most likely not be given a refund. Your trade involves something illegal that xat repudiates. However, you may still able to open a ticket under "Report scam" department to report such abuse.

• Advanced Members

Unfortunately, such disputes are not resolved on the forums. If someone promises you an amount of xats (or other xat products) in exchange of money (or something else) and don't comply with the deal, it's a scam and will be treated as such.

What you should note is that it's unlikely you'll get a refund, as it was technically not xat's fault. Refunds are handled on a case-by-case basis and the previous sentence doesn't necessarily express xat's views on this matter.

You will want to open a ticket under “Report scam” and make sure that your subject is at least five words. Please include proofs (such as screenshots or videos) if you have any.

• Wiki Editors
8 minutes ago, osmanylds said:

yes my brother just told me he will sell xat raid program 2000 xat wants me

You will have to understand that this kind of program is ‘illegal’ on xat. For that reason, you'll most likely not be given a refund. However, you're still encouraged to report this activity via the ticket system so that the user can be punished accordingly.

Your ticket should be filled under ‘Report scam’ and your subject must contain at least five words.

• Wiki Editors

It looks like you've been scammed. 

If this is the case, you'll want to open a ticket under Report Scam. You must be logged into an account to be able to open a ticket on that department. When opening a ticket, make sure that your subject is at least 5 (five) words, and to include a good description of the incident and any evidence you may have. 

If this isn't the case, then we'll be unable to assist you with the information you've provided so far. Please reply to this question and provide more details on your issue so that we can provide you an appropriate answer.