Titles and vote system

Christina

• Advanced Members
4 hours ago, Rida said:

The word retired (emeritus) means retired, not kicked out 

Lol ur right , but some of the people Tina is fighting for weren't kicked out. They retired. That's the entire point of this thread. 

Like I said in the thread about the title color and name changes , keeping it retired Vols would create issues and it'll make Brandon , contribs or whoever the hell decides who gets what look stupid because there's 0 reason as to why certain Vols aren't getting the title. It'll just create more bad than good. 

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
2 hours ago, Manu said:

They can say what they want, but those that are above are a group of friends that do not allow more people.. (meh)

Would you like to be friends with them to get a title with a nice color? :d 

Plus you will have more likes. That's worth it!

(For those who didn't understand, it's Tina's post without pointing directly vols, just pointing a group :))

• Award 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

• Advanced Members
7 hours ago, Manu said:

They can say what they want, but those that are above are a group of friends that do not allow more people.. (meh)

You have all reason Manu as simple as you say they are like that

• Advanced Members

This thread is one of the most useful that I've seen in a long time. Thank you so much Christina for gracing us with your beautiful words, I'm honestly inspired and I am currently proud to be a member of the LGBT community on xat.

38 minutes ago, Nick said:

You can have my title if it means I never have to read one of these personal outlash threads again. 

This is honestly extremely demeaning and horrible, to be honest, Nick. I once thought of you as a man who had extremely nice manners, albeit you are heterosexual, but your good manners made me like you as a person regardless. However, now that you are displaying poor manners, you honestly have nothing going for you. I have nothing else to say, other than my opinion of you has changed for the worse. Goodbye, Nick, do not attempt to bash MY Christina again.

• Award 2
  • Cool 1
  • Haha 1

• Advanced Members
48 minutes ago, Gizzy said:

What does someones sexual orientation have to do with their manners? 

do i really have to put /s after a blatantly obvious sarcastic post

this entire thread is pointless, and i have no idea what christina is rambling on about or why it matters

please just let the thread die