Hayley

I'm loving the new forum.

I love this :3

Although it's quite white and plain in some places. Like under posts there's a massive white gap, I assume that's for signature but why is it there if the user doesn't have a signature yet? 

Great job Awesome  !   Nice  new forum .   But something difficult  ? Idk ... I see so ..  :$

Certain functions need to be added/changed. Other than this, I think the new forum is gr8.

1 minute ago, CLassified3 said:

This forum does seem better so far. Although I still haven't figured out how to add a signature to it.. 

Once you become an Advanced Member (25 posts) you can edit your signature in your Account Settings.

@iAmy The abundant white space below each post is there because the content on the left column (where the user's information is for each post) takes up space.

Hopefully I didn't misunderstand your question!

I think this is a really nice and clean forum and it's nice. Just one thing is that I don't like how I have to post 25 times to use a signature.

39 minutes ago, Scrub said:

I think this is a really nice and clean forum and it's nice. Just one thing is that I don't like how I have to post 25 times to use a signature.

Word.

I am agree. 

Love this forum. Even the forum email template is perfectly displayed on my mobile device.

11 hours ago, Scrub said:

No cross, no crown.

On 3/5/2016 at 3:39 PM, Aerorite said:

This forum looks okay so far. As far as functionality goes..

it keeps signing me out :@.

It also keeps signing me out too -_- 

I haven't been on in a long time. Was coming on to check some old messages. Software seems fine but are all the old posts and messages gone? Nothing imported from pre-2016? 

Edited by phsycical