Create SubForum For Suggestion!

Bau

• Advanced Members

Hello @Brandon - @Admin -  Hi Everyone ))

Please create Subforum For Suggestion!  EXAMPLE: Like that ID Marketplace - SubForum: Closed or Inactive Sales.

For Suggestions.
New: Suggestions - SubForum: Created, or Already suggested.

All closed or already suggested, to be added to that list, because that is a total confusion, is all added in one place, I think this idea is brilliant to be all easier to look for.
You can see all new ideas, old ones already suggested closed, etc
All the suggested are closed, as they say closed and already suggested to appear clear and well arranged. (But are all closed)

what do you think about this? 
 heart-blowing-a-kiss.png

• Advanced Members
16 minutes ago, Adeis said:

You can already see that if you click the ''Suggestions'' forum...

is impossible until another page is created for it, or you did not understand my suggestion. 
worrying-smiley.png

Edit Topic: Example how it should be. (two page for the same Option) Closed - Open
Active IDs: IDs Marketplace ««« Click Here
Inactive IDs: Closed or Inactive Sales - ««  Click Here

• Advanced Members

I understand your suggestion. However, sub-forums need to be justified in terms of potential activity. For topics that have already concluded, such as when a suggestion has actually been implemented, there is little room for further discussion. The sub-forum itself would not really lead to extra discussion, and there currently isn't enough discussion happening in those types of topics to warrant a sub-forum just for those topics.

• Award 2

• Advanced Members
4 minutes ago, Brandon said:

I understand your suggestion. However, sub-forums need to be justified in terms of potential activity. For topics that have already concluded, such as when a suggestion has actually been implemented, there is little room for further discussion. The sub-forum itself would not really lead to extra discussion, and there currently isn't enough discussion happening in those types of topics to warrant a sub-forum just for those topics.

True, but anyway there are many, when you are looking for something that has already been created or suggested you can not find it is a lot.

As I understand what you mean, it will be in the future!
Because now there are not enough closed or created topics.
Thanks for the reply! it was helpful.
offering-handshake.png

• Advanced Members

Few tips to find suggestions that may be there already:

- Visit the Suggestions forum and then use the search (so it only searches in "this forum"), search for keywords that are related to your idea, (e.g. gym=fitness, sport)

- Check out the suggestions in xat's To-Do List and see if your idea may be there already (If you don't want to look trough all, open the hidden contents, then use ctrl+f to search for keywords of your suggestion)

- Google your suggestion, e.g. xat forum [suggestion name/keywords] (thanks crow)

• Award 2

• Advanced Members
2 minutes ago, LaFleur said:

Few tips to find suggestions that may be there already:

- Visit the Suggestions forum and then use the search (so it only searches in "this forum"), search for keywords that are related to your idea, (e.g. gym=fitness, sport)

- Check out the suggestions in xat's To-Do List and see if your idea may be there already (If you don't want to look trough all, open the hidden contents, then use ctrl+f to search for keywords of your suggestion)

Yes I agree, but to look for these types all, you spend half an hour of life just to look for.
It does not always appear when you search for the key word
And here they were all, active and closed.
If you want to evade the closed ones you go to the closed topic, you want active, you come to the active topic.

I think this is much easier than looking for your favorite open or closed topic. (sry)

• Advanced Members

@Bau But even if you would add a sub-forum, it would have the same effect wouldn't it, as you still gotta look for the existance of the suggestions in the sub-forum?

Also you can sort forums (and for example hide locked topics). Sort by -> Custom

QrrjWITMR9WNPenn5iIGyQ.jpeg

• Advanced Members

I know, but I thought it was good to be all separate, the closed ones were no good for anything, they were not deleted, they were sent to another topic.
why should they all be together? (I still think it is a mistake).
Just the open ones we are interested in, the ones that were closed only to visit, to observe what has been suggested in the past.

I know there are a lot of things that look for keywords, topics, etc.
But I still believe that the suggested ones do not have to be together with the closed ones. :'((sry) (the closed and open ones, suggested).

I understand that for you there is nothing important about this suggestion, that there are many forms to search for keywords, and others.
But for me it is important! (I know these things, but a new user who comes in how they do it?)

Thank you for the answers, and excuse me if I was bad with you or something that discouraged you.
Thank you once again and a beautiful week to have, I have to go! 
:$(hug) 

• Meh 2