Turn OFF/ON all Powers

BLUEMAN2008

• Advanced Members

Hello, this is my first topic.

I would suggest that you make an "ON/OFF" Power. That powers would be able to deactivate all our powers (like manualy un-tick), and to re-enable them again.

Suggested commands:

/powersoff - disables all powers (so we are like a basic member just with a sub star)

/powerson - enables all powers again

That would be useful to people that have many powers and some of them disabled them. It's easier to turn all off, then turn all on back (tick all).

Suggested price: 100 - 150 xats

Suggested icon (not so creative xD): 

HlmfEJe.png

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
13 minutes ago, SlOom said:

Nice idea, why not.. but you can always uncheck/check it from your powers list.

It should be an feature, not a power.

The problem is when you have a lot of powers, you need to search what to turn/off then back... it gets messy....

It's easier to re-enable all and customize it easier (e.g turn all, then disable flashrank/reghide/subhide)

@Stah

Because some of us have a phase when we want to disable all powers, it's easier with one command then to click manualy.

Personaly me, I like sometimes to disable all powers and to look like a regular member :)

• Volunteers

As more and more powers are released and added to the list each week, something like this becomes more and more useful.

If you have a list of 300 tick boxes, surely a 'tick all' box makes sense? (or something to the same effect). Most other places would have it! =)

Great suggestion!

• Advanced Members
3 minutes ago, BLUEMAN2008 said:

Because some of us have a phase when we want to disable all powers, it's easier with one command then to click manualy.

Personaly me, I like sometimes to disable all powers and to look like a regular member :)

/-gold /-purple /-blueman /-pink and put a plain name (meh) (and /-reghide if you want to be a registered member... /-topman if you don't want to be on top). There's no need to disable all of your powers at all.

• Volunteers
12 minutes ago, BLUEMAN2008 said:

The problem is when you have a lot of powers, you need to search what to turn/off then back... it gets messy....

It's easier to re-enable all and customize it easier (e.g turn all, then disable flashrank/reghide/subhide)

@Stah

An improvement of your idea:

On the list of powers, Xat should add a box for "Show off powers" and that way you can check those you want to reactivate instead of the " /powerson" even if i know it's more faster with the cmd. (No need to turn all off)

And i didn't say, your idea was idea but it should only be a feature, not a power.

I'm not sure, i mean turn completely all powers off is a non sense i think. Mostly of users usualy turn off just some powers like show,xavi,flashrank,big ecc.

• Advanced Members
16 minutes ago, BLUEMAN2008 said:

@Crow @6 thanks for your support. Clicking on over 200 tickboxes (and then again) is too much for lazy people like me xD.

@Stah that is just one (of many) example.

EDIT:

Feature or Power, tha's on Xat to decide if they want to earn on this option. I would def. buy it.

I have to agree with stah. Why do you have to click 200 'tickboxes'? There are maybe 20 powers you would want to disable.

A better idea would be a search function.

• Advanced Members
1 hour ago, SlOom said:

An improvement of your idea:

On the list of powers, Xat should add a box for "Show off powers" and that way you can check those you want to reactivate instead of the " /powerson" even if i know it's more faster with the cmd. (No need to turn all off)

And i didn't say, your idea was idea but it should only be a feature, not a power.

I agree with this, I don't see a need to turn all your powers on or off.

• Advanced Members

Too lazy to read all you guys said but, i am pretty sure this power was suggested on the old forum. Also i dont see the point on having it, as if you just wanna be a member without powers you just dont use them?  You can JUST use your name, no codes, no colors, no hat. And you look like a member. You dont need all your powers to be turned off. Subhide helps you to look like you dont have days too. So ??? Why would we need it ???

• Advanced Members
1 minute ago, choco said:

Too lazy to read all you guys said but, i am pretty sure this power was suggested on the old forum. Also i dont see the point on having it, as if you just wanna be a member without powers you just dont use them?  You can JUST use your name, no codes, no colors, no hat. And you look like a member you dont need all your powers to be turned off. Subhide helps you to look like you dont have days too. So ??? Why would we need it ???

Because of laziness :$

• Advanced Members
On 3/25/2016 at 5:59 AM, BLUEMAN2008 said:

@Crow @6 thanks for your support. Clicking on over 200 tickboxes (and then again) is too much for lazy people like me xD.

@Stah that is just one (of many) example.

EDIT:

Feature or Power, tha's on Xat to decide if they want to earn on this option. I would def. buy it.

11ewbu.jpg

Who's the cranky guy?