Power

JasonOficial

• Advanced Members

Hi.

I think this has been suggested before, but in the same way, you could add, ENABLE BLACK COLOR in the letters with a power, to be able to stand out from the other words. Instead of being colors, just be a set, or would be good with other colors, but have a limited of words to highlight.

• Advanced Members

If you play around with the rotation and coloring of namegrad enough, you'll be able to do this. I don't think it warrants another power being made.

With that being said, maybe namegrad could be manipulated so it's easier to pull this off, i.e a dedicated feature of the power. 

• Award 1

• Volunteers
9 minutes ago, Angelo said:

If you play around with the rotation and coloring of namegrad enough, you'll be able to do this. I don't think it warrants another power being made.

With that being said, maybe namegrad could be manipulated so it's easier to pull this off, i.e a dedicated feature of the power. 

Good point, but I think his idea covers statuses too.

Time for statusgrad? :$

• Award 1
  • Haha 1

• Moderators
10 minutes ago, Crow said:

Time for statusgrad? :$

Too early for that i think  :$ 

I don't think make it for the text typed on the chat would be a good idea,

for me this is something which shouldn't be changed.

Change the colors of the text typed on the chat, even the font, it's kinda ridiculous. (My opinion)

The idea for the status shouldn't be forgotten but, considering that if it be made will be a epic power, wouldn't be a good thing now.

As @Angelo said, namegrad can be manipulated to get this effect, just need learn its use.

• Members
4 hours ago, Adeis said:

You meant like this? mGorjL9vQe60KPngoyO9Ww.png

You can do that with the power NAMEGRAD, for more information check this: NAMEGRAD

From what I understand... it can be used to configure something very similar. But since they have already released so many epics for the nickname I don't know if one more will come beyond the statusgrad.

• Advanced Members

This suggestion is interesting. Since you could agree colors in your status of one word and another.

I see this suggestion better than statusgrad or movement, since we could highlight words in status and would not produce Lag.

As a negative point, the power would end up being very expensive (To use it). Because i guess you'll need all the colors (blue, red, green, light) also status, statusglow, statuscolor and the power you're suggesting ..

The example image makes your suggestion very clear, you should have put it in the main message.