Please resolve urgently thanks so much

fantoms2001

Question

• Members

I have a problem I opened a ticket now 3 months only today answered me about error 55, on another login I now have a new login that I have put money now only works neither this will show me error 55 and my there is an email telling me to say all the accounts that I own what to do about this we put all the accounts that we mostly mentioned I would ask you to tell me what to do about this problem that I have before I post my account I posted on the forum several times when I was saying, if I make another account I will be blocked and that account you also have no accounts have any connection with the error that I have the other account and now-I woke up with error 55 and on the current account please solve this problem thank !!

3 answers to this question

• Advanced Members

If you have error 55 on another account, you will need to open a ticket on the account under "Account Block."

To do so, login to it, go to the ticket page, and fill out the ticket under Account Block. Make sure your subject is 5+ words.

If you are having problems opening a ticket, contact a volunteer on the forums. Tell them your registered username, ID, and reason for needing an account block ticket (error 55).

If you have another question, please open a new thread. 

• Advanced Members

You've already asked the same question a few days ago and people gave you the same answer, making a thread or multiple threads about the same matter will not speed up the process of your ticket and the same it's not being ignored. In fact, there are several other users with the exact same issue as you.