Why always reconnecting my xat app?

Babybunny

Question

10 answers to this question

• Volunteers
7 minutes ago, Babybunny said:

I been sign up a few hours but still the app say that im not connectted😃how to do it?

Did it work if i use the mobile phone?

It works on mobile, it's made for that.

It might be because your connection is not enough high for the app.

Try to kill the app process and then start it again or login again on the app.

• Wiki Editors

Hello,

Considering that no one else has reported this issue so far, it's most likely a connectivity issue on your side.

Make sure that you're running the latest version of the app, and that your device is connected to the internet. It's also worth rebooting your device and router/modem (if you're using WiFi).

• Wiki Editors

Hello,

Since a significant amount of time has passed since you have provided us with any new information into the issue, I will now close this topic and mark an appropriate response. If this is indeed still a problem, you may report the post to notify a moderator and the topic will be reopened for you. Alternatively, you can send a private message to a moderator with their messenger enabled to request this: https://forum.xat.com/staff/

As an aside, I would encourage you to view both Arthur and Sloom's response on this matter.