I have again held ..

Samuel

Question

• Advanced Members

Last time I opened a post to close my ticket.. A few days later I'll have it again... 

I think this is not normal .. xat Held gave me again 28 days without any reason (In the previous held I still have no reason)

I will not open a ticket, i want a volunteer to tell me what is happening with my account. I'm not doing anything wrong, i have days without doing a single trade. I made a trade today to buy MARK and it came out that i had held 28 days

BQOcDnUgSC_Lmftvf9SFkA.png

I hope it was not because i did not let them participate in the contest, it was a joke (d)

Please, an answer. Thank you

9 answers to this question

• Wiki Editors

The only way to find out the why your account is held and see if you can have it removed is via the ticket system. 

If have an open ticket about this matter, then continue to wait for a response. Otherwise, you can either reply to your existing ticket or open a new one.

• Advanced Members
2 hours ago, Samu said:

The ticket never had an answer. Not even in the private of the volunteers. I think they should not leave users with such big doubts

Your ticket was in the Account Block department, right?

That department is heavily delayed (soon to be fixed) and has a huge backlog of tickets. However, the volunteers responsible for that department answer them in the order that they're in the queue, which means that even if you private chat a volunteer for special privileges (which generally you shouldn't), they can't step ahead and answer your ticket.

Arthur is correct, the ticket department is the only way to go about removing your hold. As I explained in your last thread, opening a forum thread is a great way to obtain more information, but it won't speed up the process of being answered. Please continue to be patient, as the other users with your problem are doing.

If you have another question, please open a new thread.

• Advanced Members

It's not impossible to solve the problem without creating another ticket because it's the same exact issue respectively but, unfortunately you're more likely to address the same issues on the same ticket than having the problem solved without a ticket. The purpose of the hold can be due to varies reasons not necessarily because you did something wrong.

• Advanced Members
3 minutes ago, Mohamed said:

It's not impossible to solve the problem without creating another ticket because it's the same exact issue respectively but unfortunately you're more likely to address the same issues on the same ticket than having the problem solved without a ticket. The purpose of the hold can be due to varies reasons not necessarily because you did something wrong.

I can understand that. My other ticket is still open, but there must be some reason why i still keep activating the held ... I had NEVER had 2 held of 28 days in less than 2 months

• Advanced Members
3 minutes ago, Samu said:

I can understand that. My other ticket is still open, but there must be some reason why i still keep activating the held ... I had NEVER had 2 held of 28 days in less than 2 months

Yes I see, there must be a reason which may not be told here on the forum. You should have been told the reason on the ticket.

• Advanced Members

The ticket never had an answer. Not even in the private of the volunteers. I think they should not leave users with such big doubts

3 minutes ago, Mohamed said:

Yes I see, there must be a reason which may not be told here on the forum. You should have been told the reason on the ticket.

• Advanced Members
2 minutes ago, Samu said:

Keep waiting for a response then sorry, account hold and block are always delayed these departments are busy.