462 MARK

Admin

• Contributors

New power: 462 MARK

Function: User side only.

Chat update number: 02102017

Some more information adding to Admin's reply.

How to use: 

Command to use for this power: $mark=its#ff4400,she#ffffff,the,ask,you,and 

The following words would be highlighted accordingly to how you set it. The word " its " would be red and the other words would be white.

Notes: Combined words for example,  " its-cute " will be red (since it is set to red) along with the word frame from the first screenshot. Second screenshot is non-combined word. The word " its " and " the " are not combined, so they are highlighted to their respective colors that were set.

Works in private chat too.

s4x5CMerRYmAf3JiGAxbsA.png  & L41HfR3lTVKhDXRTHQKEWA.png

Must be at least 3 letters when set. This is a client-side power and it means only you can see it, not everyone else.

You cannot see the words you set on your side if you're typing it. Someone else has to type the highlighted words you set.

For long words, yes they do work. Words that are not set for example " iiiiiitttttttttsssssssss " would not be highlighted.

JRdzxjNTQoep67F92ICVLw.png

The idea originated from Sloom's comment (was built with his idea): 

• Award 5

• Advanced Members

I liked the idea because, in addition to being able to bookmark the keywords, this will also facilitate the user's search to find a specific message that was written by him in the chat room.

• Advanced Members

The idea is originated from me @Maverick Sloom only suggested the macros and contributed to the idea like all other people who commented but it doesn't mean it comes from him.

Thanks to the admin for having realized it and to have allowed me to test it with the test power.

• Award 4

• Advanced Members
3 hours ago, Cupim said:

I think this power would work better with an audio notification to it. 

Maybe that's something for a next power (to combo with mark power).

I suggested something like this a while back:

• Award 1