New version of xat "HTML5"

Skayer

• Advanced Members
2 minutes ago, Stif said:

Ou talvez considere nossas opiniões para o design e etc ...

I found the design strange, I think they will change and do something similar to the "old version"

to make it something familiar to the public.

• Award 4

• Advanced Members

This is in development still and is far from finished. Don't expect too much yet. 

Altough we're aware of most (all) bugs, you may still report bugs to me or sloom, so we can check if we already have added that in the list which admins are working with actively.

• Award 1

• Volunteers

Why don't just say "HTML5" instead of "New version" ? 

Admins have released it to get some feedbacks from users (not to steal it ;)). Yes it has a lot of bugs, but yet they are still working on it. 

Now, people are aware that xat is working on a HTML5 version which is still in alpha. (You can't say it's going to be out in 2020 now haha!)

HTML5 is only working on (atm) :

• Chrome
  • Opera
  • Safari
  • Firefox (has a few bugs but it's fine)
  • Edge (Same here)

so if you have a few issues on browsers (like puffins etc..), don't use them but choose a one from the list! It works very well on mobile browsers (chrome, firefox..)

And no ! It's not fully like "mobile" as some people said, they are just using a few stuff from mobile and then are trying to convert it into something stable and working. 

Don't except for something stable and beautiful for now, It's only a "demo" of how HTML5 is going to be. (smirk) 

So don't be so negative about it ! You better wait for the final version to see the real thing. 

If you feel to report bugs as LaFleur said, make sure to ask me, Lafleur or Maverick (and provide screenshots!!) before posting because we have a lot of bugs reported already so we are trying to avoid posting the same bugs. (We are AWARE that gamebans, namegrad etc.. ARE NOT working.)

• Volunteers
32 minutes ago, SlOom said:

(You can't say it's going to be out in 2020 now haha!)

You can't really blame us for being cynical :$. There's no communication from admins at all, and the only news we hear is from you and Maverick (toj).

I'm interested to see what the little coloured squares icon does (on the smiley line) though.

• Volunteers
40 minutes ago, Crow said:

You can't really blame us for being cynical :$. There's no communication from admins at all, and the only news we hear is from you and Maverick (toj).

I can blame you since you users are so negative. :$  They just wanted to keep that secret for the moment. 

40 minutes ago, Crow said:

I'm interested to see what the little coloured squares icon does (on the smiley line) though.

Something something but I guess it won't stay there on the final release.

• Members

If possible, perhaps you could make a version of the login page which is compatible. I was testing it out on an iPad yesterday, but found that I couldn't originally login. Nevertheless I tried again and logged in, although the 'please wait' didn't move. This would probably be another good next step alongside all the other bugs.

Nice work those working on HTML5!

• Advanced Members
13 hours ago, Crow said:

Don't worry, at least I don't blame you. I don't know what they expect when all ideas appear to be ignored.

• Award 3

• Members

I do not think it is good to spread it even to the public still contains errors but as an alternative can be used as it has little lag even from the browser of the phone can be entered without the need of the flash Obviously it still needs to improve many aspects but I am glad that xat has released version html5