ZodiacFX

Solange

• Contributors
On 03/10/2017 at 10:03 PM, SoIange said:

Hello!

I had an idea for a new smilie power and i want to share my idea with all of you.

I had this idea because sometimes i see people with their zodiacal signs(these - ♈️♉️♊️♋️♌️♍️♎️♏️♐️♑️♒️♓️) in their names.

The power consists in smilies of signs of the zodiac with a glitter effect(could be something like the noel power effect).

I'll give examples -

fzDkU8T.gif   - This is one possibility.

mL9JwVboTIuUOI9ATOnLTA.png         hOmF3tV_QcaFDd5rsNlwhg.png  -  These are other possibilities, in this cases they should have the glitter effect in the entire smilie. I mean, without the black background(It was the best that i can do :().

The pawn of the power can have a sign of the zodiac on it, something like a tattoo. The sign of the zodiac could be there.

Thanks!

Or could be an glittler making the form of the zodiac signs like "GLITTERHEART" from AMORE effect. 

• Volunteers

I love the idea! Everyone has a star sign, so I think they'd appeal to a lot of users.

On 10/4/2017 at 2:03 AM, SoLange said:

These are other possibilities, in this cases they should have the glitter effect in the entire smilie.

You're right; there are many possibilities!

Because they're so decorative, I think there could be a range of customization codes (much like with Nameflag) - just to make everyone happy.

There could be different styles and effects for:

• glitter/sparkle (see @SoLange's example)
  • tinsel (see @Onlyy's example)
  • fire (see below)
  • cute and fluffy (see below)
  • tribal blood splatter (see below)
  • neon glow

etc.

Spoiler

• Award 3

• Advanced Members

I Like the TINSEL how say @Crow your first example is simply and accurate, i like it a lot better of my Precious below!!, and with differents effects should be a good power, anyway i found this emoticons smilies:7itOshX.png oOpCthU.jpg could be boosted to zodiac original (wary)

see if u like @SoLange and i add in example of Crow the effect PRECIOUS so let's give an idea of your suggest :)
:

F9JqDow.pngYoySKsj.pngSNVOzRs.png

• Advanced Members
2 hours ago, Onlyy said:

I Like the TINSEL how say @Crow your first example is simply and accurate, i like it a lot better of my Precious below!!, and with differents effects should be a good power, anyway i found this emoticons smilies:7itOshX.png could be boosted to zodiac original (wary)

see if u like @SoLange and i add in example of Crow the effect PRECIOUS so let's give an idea of your suggest :)
:

F9JqDow.pngYoySKsj.pngSNVOzRs.png

Good suggestion, I think it should be the next power

• 4 months later...
  • Advanced Members

I really liked this suggestion and hope that in the near future we can have a new power zodiac, I also sent a suggestion of zodiac2 please have a look and maybe you can take some advantage of my suggestion.