Who updates the prices of the powers in the bot?

Er

Question

• Advanced Members

Who updates the prices of the powers in the bot?  Who updates the orders on bots? It is assumed that artificial intelligence requires commands that insert a human with your fingers.

In xat.com the values depend a lot on the "friends" who are interested in the rise and fall of them. It's obvious because I write this topic... Gothic power now interests that this with less value without reason because I am the person who hasmost of them. Without respecting the prices that are normally being made in trade. Today I discover the price that gives the bot (130-160 xats) when the reality is different. Has been devalued for no reason.

Try to ask the bot the information of who has more gothic powers... the bot lies. xat.com (the person who updates) depending on whether you are friend or not, or whether it interests or does not order with artificial intelligence the prices. My trust in xat.com will be true if this topic is respected without censorship. 

xErx (1050000)

16 answers to this question

• Wiki Editors

It looks like you are failing to understand the concept of these commands, hopefully I can clarify this for you.

!powerinfo hasmost is based on FEXBots' recorded user information, meaning that if you opt out from FEXBots' user information base or if you have never been seen by one a FEXBot, you will not be considered for the results. This does NOT mean that the bots are "lying" or FEXBots is manipulating information, the bots are simply generating results with the information they have / are allowed to use. Once again, this information is NOT provided by xat and results may not be accurate.

Furthermore, as others have stated, power prices are automatically taken from Trade's fair trading guide - no humans involved. If you believe that the price of a certain power is not accurate, or if you believe that power prices are being manipulated (which is highly unlikely), you can message Trade's manager by clicking here. It should be noted that fair trade editors attempt to record a given power's stable price in the market. The forum is NOT an appropriate channel to report this.

If you have any other questions or concerns regarding FEXBots, feel free to send me a message and I will be happy to assist you.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
6 minutes ago, Samu said:

I can not confirm exactly who updates them .. But if I can confirm that the prices are marked by sellers and buyers from their price in store and their status

(LIMITED / UNLIMITED) If you believe that a person is dedicated to lowering and raising the prices.. you are wrong. It is called the law of supply and demand

When a power is very demanded in the trade xats and few people offers it, possibly that power will rise of price.. And it happens exactly the opposite when the power is very offered and little demanded, the price low

I understand that the bots have as reference the page http://tradexat.com/fairtrade

I have been in the trade for many years and I am a regular, I have knowledge of the demand and of the prices since I am daily in trade.

xErx (1050000)

• Advanced Members
1 minute ago, Samu said:

I was just responding to your question with my opinion..  Sorry if he was offended

There is no offense. Thank you for answering.

xErx (1050000)

• Advanced Members

Hello!
No one, because it is automatic, bot works from blog, at store prices, xat, fairtrade etc

I can say I little 100% agree with the CarlosDesigns, About XatTrade 
xD
The blog have a staff who make the all Changes of prices!
Good Night  everyone (hug) 

And Samuel to :$ i agree xD

• Volunteers
46 minutes ago, Er said:

Who updates the prices of the powers in the bot?

Bots are using a excel file to read powers prices which is updated by traders .. so if you have an issue with prices, you might have to ask them :)  (If I'm not wrong)

• Advanced Members

The power prices are usually uncertain if they are limited powers. It all depends on the demand and rarity. Fairtrade on xatTrade comes up with a standard price based on the price released on the store that people should go by for these limited powers, which is updated on a FEXBot by the FEXBot staff. So the prices you see when you use the !price command on a FEXBot is not made up, it's an actual standard set by xatTrade. If I'm wrong someone correct me please.

• Cool 1

• Advanced Members

I can not confirm exactly who updates them .. But if I can confirm that the prices are marked by sellers and buyers from their price in store and their status

(LIMITED / UNLIMITED) If you believe that a person is dedicated to lowering and raising the prices.. you are wrong.

It is called the law of supply and demand

When a power is very demanded in the trade xats and few people offers it, possibly that power will rise of price.. And it happens exactly the opposite when the power is very offered and little demanded, the price low

6 minutes ago, CarlosDesigns said:

The power prices are usually uncertain if they are limited powers. It all depends on the demand and rarity. Fairtrade on xatTrade comes up with a standard price based on the price released on the store that people should go by for these limited powers, which is updated on a FEXBot by the FEXBot staff. So the prices you see when you use the !price command on a FEXBot is not made up, it's an actual standard set by xatTrade. If I'm wrong someone correct me please.

I believe that the bots have as reference the page http://tradexat.com/fairtrade

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
11 minutes ago, Bau said:

Hello!
No one, because it is automatic, bot works from blog, at store prices, xat, fairtrade etc

I appreciate your response but all the machines respond to the commands that transfer humans... (hehe) 

• Advanced Members
4 minutes ago, SlOom said:

Bots are using a excel file which is updated by traders and even the bot is following what it was decided for X powers .. (If I'm not wrong)

Who transfers the excel file to bot? A human...

• Advanced Members
4 minutes ago, Er said:

I appreciate your response but all the machines respond to the commands that transfer humans... (hehe) 

How so? :o  I did not understand here (sry)
WTF :$ xD Conclusion, people change what the bot responds, right? xD  Yeah The staff xat (Admin) Programmers. . . can do what they want, is xat.com their xD
I think only Admin make change of price! (before, After Bot)
A secret: if he  (Admin) has a good day, puts the good price, if he has a bad day put the big bad prices. (toj):$ xD