Best and worst moments on xat.

TinkerDoodle

• Advanced Members

So what are your best and worst moments on xat. Here are a few of mine:

Best: When I first came out, and I told Dzeno(friend of 4 years), he just said I love you no matter what, just don't hit on me(still do though :$). Also, when my relationship with Christina(main of Tr4de) evolved from a professional relationship to a friendship. Truly something I'll treasure. She taught me and still teaches me things that I'll use in the future. 

Worst: When a really close friend of mine on xat(not naming names, I don't know if they wanted to keep it personal), told me they had cancer. It was truly a terrifying moment. Also, when I was banned forever from the first xat chat I joined, and they said some pretty harsh and rude things that I can't mention here cause it's against the rules. But funny enough, they were all torched for reasons not worth mentioning. It's really funny how Karma always works out in the end. What goes around really does come back around. You just have to give it time. 

• Award 3

• Volunteers

Best: February 2014. The user Shady saw gold in store, but he had to wait 4 minutes because he had just bought a ladybug power (250 xats).

Either that or winning 4000 or 4004 at auction.

Worst: March 2014. Getting scammed 650k. I transferred all my powers, xats and days to a buyer, and he never sent me the PayPal money. He signed out 10 minutes later. (I was overly trusting).

21 minutes ago, TinkerDoodle said:

Best: When I first came out, and I told Dzeno(friend of 4 years), he just said I love you no matter what, just don't hit on me(still do though :$). Also, when my relationship with Christina(main of Tr4de) evolved from a professional relationship to a friendship. Truly something I'll treasure. She taught me and still teaches me things that I'll use in the future. 

Good to know there are still some decent people out there! Thanks for sharing that.

• Advanced Members

I think my honest  reply to this  would be too controversial.  I will try to keep it vague.

Best moment would prob. be seeing how much love and support I have been given the past few months, especially by those who stood before me on January 19th. 

Its a beautiful thing to see everyone's true colors and to see who is really your friend and there for you no matter what.  Its nice hearing and knowing I made a difference and impacted xat lives.

Worst moment for me was being told I could not be trusted  by someone that was very important to me and that I looked up to and did everything for.  If anything in that moment I was taught hatred  and 

reached the closest point in my xat life to becoming what some people wanted and wished for me to become....

TY for your sweet words Tink <3  Its people like you who help me to be a better me and to move forward.  Its people like you who make me continue my dream and stay on xat.

• Advanced Members
2 minutes ago, Tina said:

Worst moment for me was being told I could not be trusted  by someone that was very important to me and that I looked up to and did everything for.  If anything in that moment I was taught hatred  and 

reached the closest point in my xat life to becoming what some people wanted and wished for me to become....

TY for your sweet words Tink <3  Its people like you who help me to be a better me and to move forward.  Its people like you who make me continue my dream and stay on xat.

It's painful being told that you can't be trusted by anyone. But if anyone believes they can't trust you, then it's just their loss. Everyone in Tr4de trusts and loves you, and that won't ever go away <3.

10 minutes ago, Crow said:

Worst: March 2014. Getting scammed 650k. I transferred all my powers, xats and days to a buyer, and he never sent me the PayPal money. He signed out 10 minutes later. (I was overly trusting).

Good to know there are still some decent people out there! Thanks for sharing that.

THIS IS WHY YOU ALWAYS USE A MIDDLE MAN MR.CROW! What happened after, did you get any sort of refund? And yeah, Dzeno is an amazing fellow. He's the only person I can trust with my password. 

• Advanced Members
6 minutes ago, LaFleur said:

Best: black friday somewhere in 2012

Worst: Black friday 2015

:)

LOL. Don't remind me of last years black friday, I won noaudies 50% off.

Best: Meeting all the beautiful people I chat with today on xat. Also finally being able to afford Gold last year after wanting it since its release.

Worst: Definitely 2015's Black Friday though, I remember everyone was hyping up for it then when the time came, people were full of disappoint in the chatrooms. 

• Volunteers
11 minutes ago, TinkerDoodle said:

THIS IS WHY YOU ALWAYS USE A MIDDLE MAN MR.CROW! What happened after, did you get any sort of refund? And yeah, Dzeno is an amazing fellow. He's the only person I can trust with my password. 

Got a refund of 550k, or something. Spell was the one who replied to the ticket, so thank you Mr. Spell! =) I would've just quit if I hadn't got one, and I wouldn't be where I am today.

And you'd probably trust them too if a Help moderator was vouching for them (if you were me, that is). I'd only been around official chats about a week at that point, and Help staff could have been admins for all I cared. But there's no hard feelings about it, and we've moved on. I didn't know middlemen existed either. But would I pay 100k to learn an invaluable life lesson about never trusting anyone ever again? Sure I would. =P

17 minutes ago, LaFleur said:

Worst: Black friday 2015

2 minutes ago, Mencee said:

Worst: Definitely 2015's Black Friday though, I remember everyone was hyping up for it then when the time came, people were full of disappoint in the chatrooms. 

That's why it was so good though. :$ It's too much stress worrying about profiting and winning ID auctions. It was such a relief when nothing happened! :$

• Volunteers

Best: Probably meeting @Hayley on Deal. We have the best conversations and are very relatable. Also being mod on Help as I met a lot of sweet people. 

Worst: Talking to someone which just caused a lot of drama and pain even though we had great conversations. And also 2012 where I got a lot of hate on a bunch of random chats. 

• Advanced Members

Best:

• Getting main on Contests after like 11 months (24th Dec 2012)
  • At the time I got happy when 42 badged me for having a name he liked, whilst testing the Badge power. 
  • Seeing people causing drama especially complaining at how bad Black Friday was
  • Random nostalgic talks with friends

Worst:

• Unexplained demotion in 2014
  • Finding out that a friend had died in a car crash (however months later we found out he was just in a coma and is now fine!)
  • When someone you don't hate that much quits xat  (meh)
  • Five 2012 and 2016.
  • Award 1

• Volunteers
17 hours ago, Seyon said:

Best:

• At the time I got happy when 42 badged me for having a name he liked, whilst testing the Badge power. I felt so cool lmao

This is actually really cool. It really is the small things that can make us the happiest!

6 hours ago, Harrison said:

Ironic considering in the months leading up to BF, people can't stop talking about how great it'll be.

So true. There's so much hype, and it really is one of the biggest days of the year on Xat. Especially for the profiters!

• 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Advanced Members
2 minutes ago, Mino1 said:

I had this day a lot of fun.  @Sevda @Arthur @Bau etc

That was a nice moment:

https://prntscr.com/mvkoth

I remember this moment as it would be yesterday. LOL :$How many years has passed since then? :o 
This day we all wanted to add everypower, but not many had complete.

So we decided to let everyone just purple active power, it's an unforgettable day. (a)

• Award 2