Sign in to follow this  
Five

Suggest an Animal Power

As much as I hate the idea of new animal powers being made, I'd be interested how a dragon power would look like. 

It can breathe fire and can probably fly. Hopefully someone suggests something like that next.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, TinkerDoodle said:

As much as I hate the idea of new animal powers being made, I'd be interested how a dragon power would look like. 

It can breathe fire and can probably fly. Hopefully someone suggests something like that next.

13. Dragon power, with fire spitting/breathing smilies. According to: click here (The picture on the thread is just an expression of what is meant!)

Thanks for adding the dinosaurs in! =) How about the cockroaches too, although I got a somewhat mixed response...

On 5/13/2016 at 2:22 PM, Crow said:

Thanks for adding the dinosaurs in! =) How about the cockroaches too, although I got a somewhat mixed response...

On 5/13/2016 at 1:31 PM, LaFleur said:

13. Dragon power, with fire spitting/breathing smilies. According to: click here (The picture on the thread is just an expression of what is meant!)

added both of them!

19 minutes ago, Crow said:

We need a theme song too! nc1sug.png

or this:

• Like 1

The animals from Ice Age would be nice.

Tarzier and Eagle animal power

Why not make a power called aquarium this then can have a mixture of sea creatures/animals, not much to explain on this cause it would have a mixture 

3 minutes ago, Paul said:

Why not make a power called aquarium this then can have a mixture of sea creatures/animals, not much to explain on this cause it would have a mixture 

Yes that's a good idea. A sea world.

8 hours ago, 6 said:

The animals from Ice Age would be nice.

Tarzier and Eagle animal power

Mammoth?

On 5/13/2016 at 8:52 AM, Crow said:

We need a theme song too! nc1sug.png

On 5/13/2016 at 9:13 AM, Five said:

or this:

WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SO CLEVER?! JUST WHY!? :'( you just HAD to do this. In a perfect time like this.

Might as well have bugs power  BUT...  wouldn't that be disgusting?

And I think that we have enough animals to begin with already. nomorepls.

This will probably get shot down but I feel xat needs an updated dog power. Kdog is old and they barely look like dogs tbh because they are in kaoani style. Maybe a dog power and each emoticon can have a different breed so they all don't look the same. Of course you can't make every breed so I'd say just choose a selection of different types of breeds at random and go with it. 1 or 2 dachshund smilies, 1 to 2 dalmatian emoticons for example and the power could have up to 12-16 smilies. Seeing the powers like tigers/lions/koalas, they should look like this - cute and using an updated style. 

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Crow said:

Can we get the list in alphabetical order too please? :$

sure, just for you. ;) 

• Like 1

I think the following animals would make great powers and I could see them going far. I'm going to give my input on some of the suggestions..

• alligator/gator - Gator power would have cute smileys.
  • bat (suggested by frozenzuke) - I believe there is a bat smiley in Halloween, so I don't think there would be enough for this one.
  • chameleon (suggested by junior) - This would be really cool, I'd like to see this one.
  • dinosaur (suggested by crow) - I'd like to see this or maybe something prehistoric that is different from stoneage.
  • groundhog - I think this would be a good power for somewhere around groundhog day.
  • parrot (suggested by ilustreconvidado) - Definitely this or another sort of pirate power.
  • shark - Hands down agree with this power suggestion 100%. Shark week happens as well so it would be good to see this power for shark week.
  • swamp animals (suggested by swamp) - I like this idea, the smileys in it could be nice.
  • unicorn (suggested by dazer) - Love this, support it 100%. It could tie into pride as well.

:) that's just some of my input on some of the suggestions.

• Like 2

I'm in love with the new gorilla smileys on kik, and would love something similar on xat! otdxf6.gif Thanks!

1z2g12g.png

[thanks to CallMeDark (431764269) for the screen]

• Like 2

On 22/06/2016 at 1:20 AM, Crow said:

I'm in love with the new gorilla smileys on kik, and would love something similar on xat! otdxf6.gif Thanks!

1z2g12g.png

[thanks to CallMeDark (431764269) for the screen]

Please make this. #Harambe