Ckroach Power

Crow

• Volunteers

Hi readers! Are you tired of all these cute powers recently? Are you wanting something a little more creepy and disgusting?

Introducing the cockroach smiley power! With this amazing power, you'll get:

• Smirk/troll roach
  • Evil roach
  • Happy roach
  • Sad roach
  • Greedy roach
  • Ill roach
  • Exterminator person
  • Screaming person
  • 'Eww!' and 'Splat!' text smileys
  • Aerosol can
  • Poopback

And many, many more!

It's the power that turns splats into xats! All this for just one small payment of 400 xats! Support today and you'll also get three amazing ckroach pawns, including a cockroach, an aerosol can, and a poop pile! All available for a limited time only!

Whether you're a seasoned profiter or a first time user, don't let this offer pass you by!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Name clipped from 'cockroach' to 'ckroach' (pronounced cee-kay roach) due to censoring. Credits to Choco (7007007) for the name. Concept art included here: link1, link2. Image sources here: canstockphoto.com and 123rf.com].

Edit: (Poop) and (poopback) [exact same name] were released 4 days later on April Fools' Day. I didn't receive a test power, and won't update the original suggestion. I leave discretion to the smiley makers.

• Advanced Members

This sounds like a publicity. "Are you tired of your old knives ? Buy ours for only 9.99$. Look how easy I cut a stone in half !!! Don't hesitate. Call us right now and you will receive a plate too!All for 9.99$". :$ 

• Award 1

• Volunteers

Please stop posting lazy non-constructive comments: "no I don't like it". If you don't like it, tell us why. I'm not a mind-reader, yet. |-)

Thank you to everyone who makes the effort! =)

• Award 2
  • Haha 1

• Advanced Members
9 minutes ago, Crow said:

Please stop posting lazy non-constructive comments: "no I don't like it". If you don't like it, tell us why. I'm not a mind-reader, yet. |-)

Probably because it isn't cute, and they only want to make cute powers. |-)

But anyway, I'm not a huge fan of cockroaches myself, but it could probably end up being a cool power. Really loving the "smirk roach" and "greedy roach" ideas. 

• Award 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Crow unlocked this topic
  • 1 year later...
  • Advanced Members

I like this idea! I hate roaches but I think a unique bug power like this would be really cool. I also like the smilies you have suggested; they fit what a roach would act like or the emotions it would emulate. I'd lower the price from 400 to 250 or 300, but otherwise +1 from me :)