Seal Power

choco

• Advanced Members

I was thinking if we can have a seal power. Could be like this http://i.imgur.com/6f2S78z.gif just different faces. One of the smilies could be a tail splashing the water and the pawn would be the same. Like http://prntscr.com/al4p8j but a seal tail. 

The smilies could be sfear - a seal looking scared in both directions , sanger - angry seal / red , ssad - sad seal / blue , sjoy - jumping seal / lavender , syuck - puking seal / green , snod - nodding seal / grey , sjealous - jelly seal / yellow , sshocked - surprised seal / purple , sshy - blushing seal / pink , shaha - laughing seal / white, sroll - rolling seal.

excyF5V.gif

I kinda think its cute. I hope you like it too. 

• Award 3

• Volunteers

I feel like a walrus would be more interesting, with the tusks and everything, but this idea is also cool.

I suppose the problem is making them look like seals with the limited space available, i.e. if you can't get the tails in. But it's a nice refreshing idea, and I hope you get support for it! =) Can we get a hugging seal too, with the flippers? :$

Edit: Fair enough if you're including water too. I was focusing on the other image you included in the post.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
2 minutes ago, Crow said:

I feel like a walrus would be more interesting, with the tusks and everything, but this idea is also cool.

I suppose the problem is making them look like seals with the limited space available, i.e. if you can't get the tails in. But it's a nice refreshing idea, and I hope you get support for it! =)

Thats why i said to look like the gif. It's only the head and its "hands" + the water. Around it could be a blue circle as water. A walrus smilie could be added too. Isn't that a seal with vampire teeth ? (hippo) 

• Advanced Members
On 28/03/2016 at 5:25 PM, choco said:

I was thinking if we can have a seal power. Could be like this http://i.imgur.com/6f2S78z.gif just different faces. One of the smilies could be a tail splashing the water and the pawn would be the same. Like http://prntscr.com/al4p8j but a seal tail. 

The smilies could be sfear - a seal looking scared in both directions , sanger - angry seal / red , ssad - sad seal / blue , sjoy - jumping seal / lavender , syuck - puking seal / green , snod - nodding seal / grey , sjealous - jelly seal / yellow , sshocked - surprised seal / purple , sshy - blushing seal / pink , shaha - laughing seal / white, sroll - rolling seal.

excyF5V.gif

I kinda think its cute. I hope you like it too. 

I totally love seal/sea lions aside from penguins :$ I know the images is just an example but if they will make a power of this would really look cool. We don't have that much of animal sea powers so we need more. :$

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
2 hours ago, Eleven said:

It is a good idea Choco, well done. 

But then also could be one of Pokemon? XD

kanto_pokemon_chibis_by_caloypinoy-d6ydf

chibistarters_by_daieny-d7ayvls.png

This has been suggested over and over but unfortunately no matter what we do this won't be made but i hope we could a look-a-like pokemon smilies and a look-a-like minion smilies too. (goo)

• Advanced Members
1 hour ago, Lemona said:

y6ykwr1.png

Looks cute but this is not the way i wanted it to be. That's why i specified it to be like the first gif i posted. If smilies would be like this ( the whole seal ) no one will use them ( at least i wouldn't ). It might be a smilie in the power, but not all like this. You did a good job there tho. I like the way it looks. But http://prntscr.com/am9ias this is the way i want them to be. Because the flipper would move ( like flower power's leafs ) and we could use any smilie we want on it. And also all their faces would work on any other smilie. If that makes sense. If the smilie would be the whole seal, and with that blue thing, then the seal would be little. Too little. Just imagine it in a chat room. Would look like this LBzG33K.png.    Now, I personally wouldn't use this because it doesn't appeal to me at all. :( 

• Award 1