Hedgehog Power

DiviX

• Advanced Members
On 3/24/2016 at 6:46 PM, LaFleur said:

Oh, animal power #34 :d

Why is everyone using this as an argument? Please come up with other ideas then. Cute animal smilies are dedicated to their own power as they require work, what do you want? A half assed animal power with 1 or 2 smilies for each animal?

On topic, I think this would definitely look cute, not much of a suggestion, though, because all you did was copy an image from Google.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

i mean you were using the argument that excite looked too similar to shocker so i dont see why people cant bash animal powers for looking similar. they all look the same just a different animal. again xat aint a zoo, if you wanna see animals go visit a zoo. 

pce out. 

• Advanced Members
7 minutes ago, WindWaker said:

i mean you were using the argument that excite looked too similar to shocker so i dont see why people cant bash animal powers for looking similar. they all look the same just a different animal. again xat aint a zoo, if you wanna see animals go visit a zoo. 

pce out. 

You're so right.

This ladybug Iw6596b.png looks like this spider bLNr6Xn.png you got me. Please merge all animal smilies together, they're all the same.

• Advanced Members
8 minutes ago, Stah said:

You're so right.

This ladybug Iw6596b.png looks like this spider bLNr6Xn.png you got me. Please merge all smilies together, they're all the same.

didnt know those were animals, thought they were insects. you got me there. wow.

what could have been done is a power called "insects" for smilies like those.

and we have an animals power, farm power, pets power where they all could have gone. do we really need an individual power for each animal? then we get lovemix which is a power full of emotes of existing powers that features a few animals.  sigh. might as well rename xat.com to zoo.com

• Advanced Members
5 minutes ago, WindWaker said:

didnt know those were animals, thought they were insects. you got me there. wow.

what could have been done is a power called "insects" for smilies like those.

and we have an animals power, farm power, pets power where they all could have gone. do we really need an individual power for each animal? then we get lovemix which is a power full of emotes of existing powers.  sigh.

Are you ok?

MFk7bXv.png

Here's the wikipedia page for insects if you want to learn more.

• Advanced Members
3 minutes ago, WindWaker said:

Insects belong to the biggest phylum of the animal kingdom and are called arthropods...

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
1 minute ago, WindWaker said:

ok i misunderstood.

but do we really want more animals is my point. dont we want fresher ideas for smiley powers.

This is where we come in tho. With the new forums we can actually suggest pir powers and the makers might actually listen. I'm suggesting everything that I thought of in my past 8 years in hopes it'll inspire a new and unique power. 

• Advanced Members
1 minute ago, TinkerDoodle said:

This is where we come in tho. With the new forums we can actually suggest pir powers and the makers might actually listen. I'm suggesting everything that I thought of in my past 8 years in hopes it'll inspire a new and unique power. 

it doesnt matter if a lot of people like the suggestion, it has to appeal to them for them to make it since well.. its their choice, they are the ones making it not us. they wont make something that isnt appealing to them. and atm, the mentality is to make everything cute in animal form. i dont understand. not everything needs to be cute to be a good power, what about cool and useful?  sins isnt cute but is a good power, angel, six, shocker, etc. are not cute, but cool and have a high interest.

• Advanced Members
On ‎3‎/‎24‎/‎2016 at 10:45 AM, Abraham said:

Hi all.

Power name: Hedgehog (smiley power)

T8PYVRb.png

I hope you enjoy it the power.

awesome interesting and very cutie. iLove it nice idea Abraham