Bear Power

DiviX

• Volunteers

We have gkbear power, which is slightly similar. But these smileys are different enough to hold their own, and I can bear the thought of this being made too. I love the personalities that each of them has! And bearhug is a great name for the next hug, if one were to be made. Maybe a teddy bear picnic?

Another good idea within the space of 2 minutes! You're on fire!

• Award 1

• Volunteers
28 minutes ago, Kotufa said:

Luck = Irish = Patrick

Easter = Ebunny = Easterland

Is not the same ?

It's not the same at all, those are animal powers, only one thing that can't be varied however those are irish, luck and patrick can vary and this usually happens in holiday powers only.

• Advanced Members
13 minutes ago, Junior said:

It's not the same at all, those are animal powers, only one thing that can't be varied however those are irish, luck and patrick can vary and this usually happens in holiday powers only.

Every vacation take out the power with the same theme? always be repetitive and nothing innovative ever will have less good ideas.

My point of view. 

• Advanced Members
27 minutes ago, Junior said:

It's not the same at all, those are animal powers, only one thing that can't be varied however those are irish, luck and patrick can vary.

Whether it is animals or not, should be innovative :$

• Advanced Members

No. More. Animal. Powers.

moderately_annoyed.avi.jpeg.mp3.whogives

Like everyone else said, we don't need more bear smilies we have enough, but it wouldn't surprise me if something like 'teddybear' is a power someday, if its not already, I lost track.

• Award 4

• Advanced Members

While they are cute and all, I really hope we have no more animal powers. ._. ... They aren't that creative to be honest because it's the same thing over and over: -insert animal power here that laughs, cries, eats, poops, sleeps, thinks. Please. no. more. 

Not trying to be negative nancy, but there are many other suggestions on this forum and the old forum they could use for guidance. And sometimes, they don't even need our suggestions to make a great power. But stay away from animals, we beg you. 

• Advanced Members
6 hours ago, Ryan said:

No. More. Animal. Powers.

moderately_annoyed.avi.jpeg.mp3.whogives

Like everyone else said, we don't need more bear smilies we have enough, but it wouldn't surprise me if something like 'teddybear' is a power someday, if its not already, I lost track.

Guess we all know one day more animal powers will be released with or without our will. The powers must be released. The ideas are less. And as long as they are pretty i'm ok with them being released. :$

• Advanced Members
21 minutes ago, Crow said:

Can this forum avoid talking about food just for one thread? (meh)

No? Well ok, here you go :$:

bears.jpg

Well i can't help it. :$ I think the title of the power that is been suggested in this thread should be named as ''Gummy bears'' that has different emotes.

• Award 1

• Members

It is true that have left many powers of animals, most it bears a resemblance but we must remember that users liked more the powers of animals, however we must take into account that can not have the same caracterísicas if not others.

The powers of animals have been sold much better than several powers that have taken lately.

Example rabbit. almost 5000 units.