Zikazero Power

Chet

• Members

NEW #ZIKAZERO Power suggestion

Zikazero a new smiley power , in brazil they have lot of problems with  mosquitos  , i think you guys gonna like this one ! 

JzkXQbG.png

Preview

DkF0TaP.png

All smileys of the power  (zikazero)

(Chikungunya)

(dengue)

(Zikavirus)

(Madvirus)

(Albopictus)

(Microcefalia)

(Aedes aegypti)

Pawns

4LRp1oy.png

(Hat # hs) - (Hat # hz)

-------------------------

Exemples

Pawn (hat # hs)

zppCX1K.png

Pawn (hat # hz)

5LkhT7T.png

created by Chet (1005555),

• Award 1

• Volunteers

As for what I know, a zika is a mosquito. It seems that you put a lot of effort into this and I really like it! As to what Arthur said, having this in English would be really nice!

Otherwise, thanks for sharing and giving many visuals! 

• Advanced Members

I'm not sure there would be an entire power dedicated to a mosquito and the viruses they spread. But then again, there's a power dedicated to a 'glob' so who knows whats possible.

• Volunteers

What a fresh idea, though! Not sure it will be approved, because of political correctness and people being sensitive about it, but it's something we've not had before, and the name is pretty neat.

As a person who built a theme around Plague Doctors and death, this has my approval! |-) Let's bring those blood-suckers to Xat!

• Wiki Editors

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zika_virus_outbreak_(2015–present) doesn't seem cool to me.

I don't think xat should create a power and make money with it. It's a serious issue in Brazil, it kills people. I don't think you would like it if it killed anyone who is related to you, or if there was a kid with Microcephaly in your family.

• Advanced Members
8 minutes ago, Arthur said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zika_virus_outbreak_(2015–present) doesn't seem cool to me.

I don't think xat should create a power and make money with it. It's a serious issue in Brazil, it kills people. I don't think you would like it if it killed anyone who is related to you, or it there was a kid with Microcephaly in your family.

I agree with you. We shouldn't take this lightly.

Although xat could create a power with mosquito smilies but not with those suggested smilie names above and let's suggest a positive smilies with name in it. 

• Crow changed the title to Zikazero Power