ID sales deletions

Christina

• Advanced Members

The threads are being deleted after 2 weeks because simply nobody actually confirms whether an ID is sold or not, then we have the issue that we had on the old forum where we have pages and pages of IDs and nobody knows if they're still available or not, and it just becomes a mess.

If your ID is not sold and the thread is deleted, contact a moderator or volunteer and the thread will be reinstated.

• Ryan locked and unlocked this topic
  • Advanced Members
2 minutes ago, M00N said:

well i made a post like ''Sell id (696900) you can find me on xat.com/tr4de or xat.com/deals ..'' and this was deleted .. 

Because it's still registered.... and you're currently using it?

• Advanced Members
6 minutes ago, M00N said:

well i made a post like ''Sell id (696900) you can find me on xat.com/tr4de or xat.com/deals ..'' and this was deleted .. 

Your thread wasn't deleted, threads in ID sales need to be approved before they can be seen by everyone, your thread simply hadn't been approved yet.

2 minutes ago, Tina said:

Well I also made a post and it was deleted.

Can you not edit rules to state something to the effect "to post an ID for sale, one must reply sold when it is."

Seems easier then us having to redo threads.

Yours had been open for 2 weeks, hence what I said above. Don't need to remake, just ask somebody to unhide it! Easier than running around finding out whether an ID is actually sold or not.

• Advanced Members
1 minute ago, M00N said:

still i use this cuz i can't delete for the next 7 days ... so i can;t find a buyer if is not deleted yet? 

The reglink needs to be available, currently you're selling a registered account. Guidelines are here

@Tina I'll make your thread available again.

• Advanced Members

Rules dont state it has to be deleted.  Mine are available for deletion.  It just states You MUST give reg link.

Or nvm..I read it wrong.  You can close mine because I refuse to delete an ID before sold.  I have seen way to far many mistakes and

broken links that have needed fixed to do so.  To comply with forum rules though...delete thread.

• Advanced Members
2 minutes ago, Tina said:

Rules dont state it has to be deleted.  Mine are available for deletion.  It just states You MUST give reg link.

She is using the ID. Which the rules do say is not allowed.

• Advanced Members
1 minute ago, Tina said:

Depends how you read it, I read it as you shouldn't be advertising an ID that's still registered, because it's not actually available for sale for 7 days.

The rule maybe should be altered to make sure people are aware there would be a 7day wait.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

I disagree but that is up to forum mods and volunteers to decide.

Users lose links when they delete and reuse emails for new ids.

I have also seen many times when people go to register, links are no good because they have sat over 3 months.

Not sure if that issue was fixed.

• Advanced Members
1 minute ago, Tina said:

Usesr lose links when they delete and reuse emails for new ids.

I have also seen many times when people go to register, links are no good because they have sat over 3 months.

Agree ! i know many user who lost same !

• Volunteers
17 minutes ago, Tina said:

Users lose links when they delete and reuse emails for new ids.

13 minutes ago, M00N said:

Agree ! i know many user who lost same !

Not sure if this related, but I encountered problems with reglinks last month.

I bought 44M (with @Marya11211 as middleman), but when the seller deleted it, his reglink was broken. We both had to wait over a week for his ticket (which was sent to admins) to be replied to. That was a full week between deleting the ID and actually handing it over. Thought I'd post this here anyway.

• Advanced Members
5 minutes ago, Crow said:

I bought 44M (with @Marya11211 as middleman), but when the seller deleted it, his reglink was broken. We both had to wait over a week for his ticket (which was sent to admins) to be replied to. That was a full week between deleting the ID and actually handing it over. Thought I'd post this here anyway.

That's exactly my point and why I feel they should have to BE READY for deletion (example: no holds, no powers or days on them).  Although I do understand that NOT everyone can be trusted

which is why I left this up to mods and volunteers to ponder.  In the end I will respect whatever decision they make.  This is why I told Ry he does not have to reactivate my post if it is infact breaking rules.

• Advanced Members
On 23/3/2016 at 8:56 PM, Crow said:

Hey @Crow can you please use the word middle :$  i like more than middleman << ty