Free Bgs for official chat's?

Manu

Free Bg's for official chat's?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Free Bg's for official chat's?

• Advanced Members
6 hours ago, Laming said:

Nice,

But actually doesnt have the Graphics section?

Well its ok, but why not just post it there and done? Or make a post to donate backgrounds to official chats, and ask crow or any vol to pin your post?

My idea is to do it in a more organized way and not do too many post.
Having a good organization will be better for the main owners to ask for a bg.
Now any designer is invited to participate whenever the work of other users is respected.
Possibly a group is indicated to maintain an order but as I said for the moment is a slightly more elaborate idea and I hope it can be done with good regularity.

• Advanced Members

Your suggestion is something I agree on, but it is not a potential suggestion. This is because chats, official chats in this case, are standalone hangouts or usage/tool chats where their main owners choose if they want to buy graphics, or get them for free, they should NOT be forced to choose a certain thing.

• Advanced Members
17 minutes ago, CarlosDesigns said:

Your suggestion is something I agree on, but it is not a potential suggestion. This is because chats, official chats in this case, are standalone hangouts or usage/tool chats where their main owners choose if they want to buy graphics, or get them for free, they should NOT be forced to choose a certain thing.

In fact it would not be an obligation, it would be a tool that will be available when they see it necessary. Not all official chats change bg's constantly but there are others that change very frequently.
It would only be a bit easier for an owner to make a zero-cost change.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
On 28.09.2017 at 10:38 AM, Ediz said:

good idea. thus providing design and development. and at the same time increases skill. And an exciting topic. I liked it. +1

I thought it was a good idea. Yes, the official sites is hosting a background competition (sometimes). But, does this topic prevent these competitions ? @Manu

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

In reply to Ediz - I do not believe so.  Many designers have, since the beginning of xat, offered free BGs to official/tribute chats, because primarily, it is free advertising to a wide audience. Yet, many chats still did competitions for certain events - these competitions allow a larger group of people to participate, draws attention to newer, up-coming designers, and also give incentive for people to put more time and effort into a background.

A conglomerate, organized method of doing this would be interesting.

Best of luck.

• Award 2

• Advanced Members
On 27/09/2017 at 9:19 PM, Manu said:

Esta é apenas uma ideia (por enquanto).
Falando com alguns funcionários da xatGraphics , achamos que pode ser útil fazer bg grátis para bate-papo oficial.
Não tenho certeza de quão útil essa sugestão pode ser, mas é uma boa iniciativa para os designers mostrarem seu trabalho com mais freqüência.
O que você acha da idéia?

I think this will help publicize works by designers that are not "known" by the community, although there is already the topic "Graphics" here in the forum this will make official chats

have more options to totally change the appearance of xat consistently. @Manu

• Award 1