Samuel

any volunteer closing my ticket

Question

I want to close my ticket, my ticket has no answer for 20 days and I doubt that they will respond in the 5 days i have been left held.

Thank

14 answers to this question

Well, for those cases where it has a specific amount of days to the end of the held, they say to wait it end so, you will have to wait.

i suppose the idea of opening a ticket under that department is that the volunteers can help you to disappear in less days. And do not let you wait EVERY day, much less when i have no explanation of why i was held @Stif

@Samu A friend of mine had the same problem and vols said that he has to wait the held finish so, thats why i'm telling you that.

Well,

So I suggest you to wait for a reply on your ticket.

System will not held you for no reason, it was given manually.

You just should ask what's the reason via ticket.

And tickets are a bit delayed, just wait.

The reason i want my ticket to close is so that a volunteer does stop looking at it and moves on to another ticket that has a higher priority. Since my ticket is unnecessary to be answered at this time @Laming

Hello Samuel,

If you are asking for a request to your ticket, I'm going to have to ask you to keep waiting for a reply. The volunteers generally answer tickets in the order that they're submitted. I hope you can understand that multiple users have submitted a ticket for similar reasons. While opening a thread on the forum is a good way to obtain more information, it will not speed up the answering process.

If you are asking for your ticket to be closed, you can simply reply to your ticket and ask for it to be closed. 

Please submit spanish general support threads in the Spanish General Support section in the future. This section is for english only.

If you have any additional questions, please open a new thread.

Hello,

Your ticket should be closed upon our reply to you. It also won't be glossed over -- we answer in the order received according to our priority queue. Is there any reason that you need it closed most immediately?

It is never wasted time for us -- we are always more than happy to assist you. If you are adamant about wanting the ticket closed promptly, you may request so in your relevant ticket and then send me a private message with your ticket number.

I will now close this topic and mark an appropriate response. If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to start a new thread.