any volunteer closing my ticket

Samuel

Question

14 answers to this question

• Wiki Editors

It is never wasted time for us -- we are always more than happy to assist you. If you are adamant about wanting the ticket closed promptly, you may request so in your relevant ticket and then send me a private message with your ticket number.

I will now close this topic and mark an appropriate response. If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to start a new thread.

• Bot Service Providers

Well,

So I suggest you to wait for a reply on your ticket.

System will not held you for no reason, it was given manually.

You just should ask what's the reason via ticket.

And tickets are a bit delayed, just wait.

• Advanced Members

Hello Samuel,

If you are asking for a request to your ticket, I'm going to have to ask you to keep waiting for a reply. The volunteers generally answer tickets in the order that they're submitted. I hope you can understand that multiple users have submitted a ticket for similar reasons. While opening a thread on the forum is a good way to obtain more information, it will not speed up the answering process.

If you are asking for your ticket to be closed, you can simply reply to your ticket and ask for it to be closed. 

Please submit spanish general support threads in the Spanish General Support section in the future. This section is for english only.

If you have any additional questions, please open a new thread.

• Wiki Editors

Hello,

Your ticket should be closed upon our reply to you. It also won't be glossed over -- we answer in the order received according to our priority queue. Is there any reason that you need it closed most immediately?