Jump to content
JeanGraphics

What is your favorite android/iOs Game?

Recommended Posts

My favorite game on android is of course clash of lords.

 

I've been playing it for like a year now and i'd still enjoy playing it on my free time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Adeis said:

Right now they gotta be Clash of clans or Dream league soccer.

 

Dream league soccer. hack infinite money good game @Adeis I also play it :$ 

 

I really like Clash royale, but also car simulation games
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Samu said:

 

Dream league soccer. hack infinite money good game @Adeis I also play it :$ 

 

I really like Clash royale, but also car simulation games
 

 

JAJAJA, i don't use the hack because i have an iPhone :'( but i have Messi, Ronaldo, Ramos, Modric and a lot 95+ good players :$  @Samu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pokemon Go

 

It's become an addiction, and a big part of my daily routine. My next goal is level 35!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Crow said:

Pokemon Go

 

It's become an addiction, and a big part of my daily routine. My next goal is level 35!

 

I thought that game was out of fashion :'( 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Samu said:

I thought that game was out of fashion :'( 

 

It is, but I always finish what I started. (smirk)

 

I should be level 40 by 2019!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Crow said:

Pokemon Go

 

It's become an addiction, and a big part of my daily routine. My next goal is level 35!

Same here. I was waiting on you to post, hahaha.

 

I'm close to level 28!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Fiona said:

Candy crush saga

What level are you now? I'm level 1100 now. 

 

23 minutes ago, Crow said:

 

It is, but I always finish what I started. (smirk)

 

I should be level 40 by 2019!

 

1 minute ago, Angelo said:

Same here. I was waiting on you to post, hahaha.

 

I'm close to level 28!

I'm level 40. (sman)

 

 

Kidding. I give up playing it long ago.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Crow said:

Pokemon Go

 

It's become an addiction, and a big part of my daily routine. My next goal is level 35!

aww. Im lvl 30 :( I dont play pretty often because it block for me for some reason :@. Maybe if they add trade you can give me one of your Snorlax or Lapras. (; I can give you one of my Rhydon. (;

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bisha said:

aww. Im lvl 30 :( I dont play pretty often because it block for me for some reason :@. Maybe if they add trade you can give me one of your Snorlax or Lapras. (; I can give you one of my Rhydon. (;

I'll trade you a Taurus for a Mr. Mime!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign in now

×