StickBig

ALE42

• Advanced Members

Hi guys!! i'm Ale

I wanted to suggest something  NEW, the name of this suggest is StickBig, the name already says everything , i accept advice , my idea is something like Stick in form BIG (the stick we have is old), anyway i leave u some weird ideas!!,  i accept all of yours suggestions!! (hug)

Edited by Only

• 2 weeks later...
  • Advanced Members

Smilies idea are:                                         Price: 3500 xats Limited

StickBig (the stick with 2 moves King Kong, appears contour light glare with eyes and the power), YK8kr8E.jpg

StickGreed    bcBxED4.png the stick transport sack dollar but it weighs

StIckSamurai    sKA0BcZ.png   in already in form Samurai, with sword and bandana (this last moved), put with moving like image the sword

StickMad (the stick look you, become only red eyes with contorn red glare) ZhSf2V3.jpg

StickAngel hIxR2VM.png (in already position angel fluctuation light down and up open eyes black)

Stick Ice ,jRZaAih.jpg       (he rain from the sky, land form STICK, with appears contour light glare, he stay still for a sec and open the eyes light)

StickSix (It is back, he big sigh, with fork and the tail devil, turns his face with 1 red eye and do a light red eye (like animegirl) )

StickIndian (indian, give kiss like aprincess (aplove),  open close eyes pink glare)  RzT5dxc.png

xDwA1XN.png  StickSparta (the stick Sparta is still, only his mantle moves - helmet gold light)

Edited by Only
  • Award 2

• Members
On 4/10/2017 at 8:06 AM, Onlyy said:

Smilies idea are:                               

StickBig (the small stick becomes big with contour light and the power), YK8kr8E.jpg

StickGreed iXojXVX.png (the stick drags the money and with around appears lke namewave the stick with the wings angel with the money)

StIckSamurai    sKA0BcZ.png (animate running fast he stop coming Samurai  with sword and bandana and he put with moving like image the sword)

StickMad (the stick coming from ground look you(red eyes) he still and appears red contorn gradually coming up with the eyes redZhSf2V3.jpg  

StickAngel hIxR2VM.png (concentrates strength, he change color from black to light, and become slow angel with fluctuation )

Stick Ice ,jRZaAih.jpg       (he rain from the sky with contour light and glitter ball stay still and open the eyes light)

StickSix (It is back he Big sighs, turns his face and with a light red eyes appears the fork and the tail devil)

StickIndian (look a sky and with a lighting appers with glitter the hat indian with the miniball explosion pink, return in position waiting)

get an understanding of what your idea would be good to add a type of power, as well, with animations of swords and those things

• Advanced Members
10 minutes ago, Skatel said:

these images remind me of when I went to look for the games of sticks and they were that kind of covers, on the other hand I don't think it needs another power on the stick when there is already one but good luck

Thank you!! i need it!!

• Advanced Members
16 minutes ago, Skrownegga said:

get an understanding of what your idea would be good to add a type of power, as well, with animations of swords and those things

The animation are the expensive time as i spend, but not much like u think, anyway if u want live with the old stick idc i suggest something for xat

• Members
4 minutes ago, Onlyy said:

The animation are the expensive time as i spend, but not much like u think, anyway if u want live with the old stick idc i suggest something for xat

would be good to this with more animations of sticksman with arrows, swords among other things

• Advanced Members
On 23/10/2017 at 5:40 AM, Skrownegga said:

would be good to this with more animations of sticksman with arrows, swords among other things

the basics there are, are this N1CK3An.png but i don't like arrows, anyway admin can do it, my idea is only a suggest not a official smilies 8-)

• Advanced Members
16 hours ago, Cambio said:

I think there is nothing to improve on that power, as I said in another post I think there are necessary powers to improve, such as the Olympic

you mean to improve it in the sense of add new smiles?

• Award 1